Trump's fave judge to Manafort: jail you're going to knows how to handle traitors

Manafort is the dirtiest coffee boy Ive ever heard of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Manafort is a worthless piece of shit.

However, it's both unprofessional and depressing that an officer of the US courts would not only acknowledge but revel in the fact that our jails and prisons are so dangerous or treat inmates so viciously.

Yeah, that's what he said.

Why do you think he specified terrorists, traitors and spies in relation to Manafort when he could have specified any other type of defendant?

Do you think it's because of the nature of the charges against Manafort? That he is going to be safely taken care of like other accused terrorists, traitors and spies?

If investigators want to send @ultramanhyata to jail, I don't think they should be allowed to rummage through everything in your life until they gather enough evidence to sustain any old random charge.

Oh, so now you're insinuating some type of pre-meditated conspiracy on the part of Mueller's team to see Manafort behind bars??

I think it's fairly clear which one of us is operating under clouded judgement relative to the POTUS.

Why do you think he specified terrorists, traitors and spies in relation to Manafort when he could have specified any other type of defendant?

Do you think it's because of the nature of the charges against Manafort? That he is going to be safely taken care of like other accused terrorists, traitors and spies?

We already had this discussion. If the judge said what you're insinuating, then Manafort would have stronger grounds for an appeal or a habeas petition. But in reality, the judge was referring to security capabilities of that particular jail in reference the safety of Paul Manafort. In short, there's nothing wrong with what the judge said.

I wonder if he would have said the same things about the campaign manager of a dem.

Of course most of them would not.

Clinton got impeached by the repubs because Starr turned up evidence of the Oval Office BJ while investigating Arkansas land deals over a decade old.

Their indignant outrage over Trump Teamer's going down on crimes unrelated to Russian collusion, but uncovered in the course of that investigation, is hypocrisy in the extreme. It's ALL politics with these douchebags.

Trump should have a word with some of his Nazi friends to give manafort some protection.

Anyone remember when @bobgeese and @SBJJ were talking about how this case wasnt looking good for Mueller after the judge wanted to see the unredacted document from Rosenstein outlining the extent of Mueller's investigative power?.....Well, I sure as hell do remember

You are conflating 2 completely different things.

The fact u do not understand that is disturbing

You are conflating 2 completely different things.

The fact u do not understand that is disturbing

No, I am not. When the judge for Manafort when on his little rant about how Mueller didn't prosecute Cohen but handed tye case off because Mueller wanted to go after Trump you and Geese were saying how this case would likely be thrown out because it was outside Mueller's investigation and he didnt have the authority to bring up these charges against Manafort..... Nothing being conflated at all

We already had this discussion. If the judge said what you're insinuating, then Manafort would have stronger grounds for an appeal or a habeas petition. But in reality, the judge was referring to security capabilities of that particular jail in reference the safety of Paul Manafort. In short, there's nothing wrong with what the judge said.

I agree. I think there's something very right with what the judge said.

Manafort is a worthless piece of shit.

However, it's both unprofessional and depressing that an officer of the US courts would not only acknowledge but revel in the fact that our jails and prisons are so dangerous or treat inmates so viciously.
I don't think he reveled in the idea of vicious treatment so much as the idea of a false victim losing his cushy situation.

Oh, so now you're insinuating some type of pre-meditated conspiracy on the part of Mueller's team to see Manafort behind bars??

I think it's fairly clear which one of us is operating under clouded judgement relative to the POTUS.

Yeah, I am making that allegation. Unlike "Russian collusion," we have plenty of evidence that Trump's enemies in the FBI and DOJ fabricated this investigation for political reasons (i.e. to "stop" Trump). Judge Ellis pointed this out in his June 26, 2018 order denying Manafort's Motion to Dismiss the Indictment:

Given the investigation’s focus on President Trump’s campaign, even a blind person can see that the true target of the Special Counsel’s investigation is President Trump, not defendant, and that defendant’s prosecution is part of that larger plan. Specifically, the charges against defendant are intended to induce defendant to cooperate with the Special Counsel by providing evidence against the President or other members of the campaign. Although these kinds of high-pressure prosecutorial tactics are neither uncommon nor illegal, they are distasteful.

Judge Ellis went on to suggest that Mueller's probe may suffer from serious separation of powers defects, but that it would not warrant dismissing the charges against Mr. Manafort for various legal reasons which you probably don't understand. Ellis specifically noted that the circumstances of the probe, combined with its lack of any constraints, financial, temporal, or otherwise, has caused "substantial elements of the public to conclude that the Special Counsel is being deployed as a political weapon" against Trump rather "than a tool for ferreting out and prosecuting crimes ostensibly committed by high-ranking government officials." So basically, yeah it's a conspiracy to get Trump. Everyone knows it.

Yeah, I am making that allegation. Unlike "Russian collusion," we have plenty of evidence that Trump's enemies in the FBI and DOJ fabricated this investigation for political reasons (i.e. to "stop" Trump). Judge Ellis pointed this out in his June 26, 2018 order denying Manafort's Motion to Dismiss the Indictment:

Judge Ellis went on to suggest that Mueller's probe may suffer from serious separation of powers defects, but that it would not warrant dismissing the charges against Mr. Manafort for various legal reasons which you probably don't understand. Ellis specifically noted that the circumstances of the probe, combined with its lack of any constraints, financial, temporal, or otherwise, has caused "substantial elements of the public to conclude that the Special Counsel is being deployed as a political weapon" against Trump rather "than a tool for ferreting out and prosecuting crimes ostensibly committed by high-ranking government officials." So basically, yeah it's a conspiracy to get Trump. Everyone knows it.
When Trump goes down, please PM me before your inevitable meltdown.

Thanks in advance!

I agree. I think there's something very right with what the judge said.

I am getting the distinct impression that you didn't read Mr. Manafort's motion, or the judge's order. The sentence you've chosen to focus on is among the least consequential in the whole order.

I am getting the distinct impression that you didn't read Mr. Manafort's motion, or the judge's order. The sentence you've chosen to focus on is among the least consequential in the whole order.

And yet you agree with me. How strange.

When Trump goes down, please PM me before your inevitable meltdown.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have meltdowns, sorry. If something happens to Trump, it would be a very dark day for this country... but your president will still be Mike Pence.

And yet you agree with me. How strange.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with what the judge said. However, it is clear that you don't really understand the significance of the judge's words.

Manafort was just caught witness tampering. Lol

Some of you people must be Fucking insane.

I don't have meltdowns, sorry. If something happens to Trump, it would be a very dark day for this country... but your president will still be Mike Pence.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with what the judge said. However, it is clear that you don't really understand the significance of the judge's words.
LMAO. How would it be a dark day!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back