Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

1420057_1.jpg

Odd that some of you say this disappeared in the 90s, it's still sold in my country (portugal)

Odd that some of you say this disappeared in the 90s, it's still sold in my country (portugal)
it must have always been an import which would explain the high price. Looks like its either also sold in Australia and New Zealand or it was invented there... You could start a business and ship that shit to fat ass Americans!

If you could bring back food items that have been discontinued, what would they be?

7107267253_cb9d40beef_b.jpg

Came to post this, I can't believe anyone else even remembers them.

A few more for me:

rNaQiYifGtKWJJD-1600x900-noPad.jpg

00029000023864_A1R1.JPG

img_4496.jpg

EDIT: WUT

https://www.metv.com/stories/theyre...z-balls-for-the-first-time-in-almost-12-years

"Currently, Mr. Peanut's keeping quiet on how long the promotion will last or where else you may find Cheez Balls in the future, but fans of Cheez Curls should also note the company has plans to revive that snack food next."

9i7Pg-1530125074-2101-blog-cheez%20balls%20main.jpg

This just made my day

Pretty sure Funyions werent discontinued at least not where In from.

latest

still sold at some select WalMarts only, but Rice Krispies Treat Cereal is the greatest cereal ever, and it's not close. Used to be sold everywhere, comes in a purple box instead of that turquoise blue

You probably had to play baseball growing up to remember, but David's used to make a Salsa flavor of Sunflower Seeds. Can't even find a picture.

71SmjvxU5NL._SY450_.jpg

They make these Jalapeno Hot Salsa ones now, but the original Salsa ones tasted better, and were more subtle. Which matters when you're eating whole bags in a dugout.

Also, before they started using Hardy's biscuits, Carl's Jr used to use croissants for their breakfast sandwiches. The croissant sunrise sandwich with sausage was goat.

it must have always been an import which would explain the high price. Looks like its either also sold in Australia and New Zealand or it was invented there... You could start a business and ship that shit to fat ass Americans!

Actually the company is american. There is no reason for you guys not to have access to that delicacy.

I haven't seen Five Alive sold in like twenty years in the states

my favorite citrus juice drink
edit: still sold in UK and Canada pretty regularly tho

Last edited:
Dunkaroos! I'm assuming they're discontinued... I haven't seen 'em in quite some time.

50962c0e-8e19-409f-a018-b412d17d516e-screen-shot-2018-04-20-at-100611-am.png

Also, can I put drinks?

220px-Pepsi_Blue.jpg

Those pizzerias were awesome, I recall most bags having a ton of seasoning on each chip.

Yeah. They were awesome. I ate tons of those things. In retrospect, I wish I had tried making "Italian nachos" out of them.

Another thing I miss is the Twix ice cream in the 1.5 quart containers. It was vanilla ice cream with caramel and little round bits of the wafers that made up twix candy bars. That shit was awesome. They discontinued it probably 10+ years ago.

I remember that stuff too. It was good.

91yqY7%2BNRjL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:
Not really a food item, but the experience of going to an old school pizza hut, where the food was good, ans fun times were had.
View attachment 405621 View attachment 405623
And the indestructible red cups
View attachment 405625

Big time. If they were smart they would bring back the old Pizza Hut style. It felt like a real restaurant. Now it feels like a fast food joint. They can bring back the original recipe for their pan pizza too while they're at it.

Last edited:
Back