Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany

Ask the average German living in K-town or outside Ramstein if they want the military gone. Not a chance. Those towns would dry up and blow away. Ask the Turks living around Incirlik and Adana how well that worked out when IAB closed off and shipped the families home.

Also, lol at @Cubo de Sangre and @Seaside getting no-lubed itt

edit

Not sure what happened here.

Last edited:
Ask the average German living in K-town or outside Ramstein if they want the military gone. Not a chance. Those towns would dry up and blow away. Ask the Turks living around Incirlik and Adana how well that worked out when IAB closed off and shipped the families home.

Also, lol at @Cubo de Sangre and @Seaside getting no-lubed itt

That doesnt matter. If the majority want them gone that is what does. Even if that majority lives far from the bases.

Why are we still in Germany? The people don't want us there and they never did. Should we maintain a force their because someone's grandparents did something wrong? It makes no sense to me and according to polling data the Germans don't want us. We should do what Russia did long ago and send the troops home

https://www.yahoo.com/news/germans-want-donald-trump-pull-115845717.html

I'd say those polls swing wildly between the cities and the areas around our bases. When I was in Kaiserslautern they loved the US and the troops stationed their to prop up the local econcomy

Lol at germans being rustled about few american soldiers on theyr soil

Lol at germans being rustled about few american soldiers on theyr soil

What would you do if U.N. soldiers had a base on our soil? I know that a bare minimum I'd rough them up every time I'd catch a couple out in town. And I'd like to think I'd do more than that.

What would you do if U.N. soldiers had a base on our soil? I know that a bare minimum I'd rough them up every time I'd catch a couple out in town. And I'd like to think I'd do more than that.

We got american bases in Italy, they do nothing and nobody give fucks

If i was german willing to be rustled at foreign hostile presence, i will be more rustled at Merkel that enriched my country with third world barbarians that in Koln NYE alone molested 1000+ german women, and worried mostly at not let the notice spread lol

Actually is your lack of knowledge.

After receiving push-back from the other person, at least with me, I'd take the time to expand on why I'm disagreeing. Not just reiterate the same thing and waste people's time. Generally speaking.

After receiving push-back from the other person, at least with me, I'd take the time to expand on why I'm disagreeing. Not just reiterate the same thing and waste people's time. Generally speaking.

If you say so.

We got american bases in Italy, they do nothing and nobody give fucks

If i was german willing to be rustled at foreign hostile presence, i will be more rustled at Merkel that enriched my country with third world barbarians that in Koln NYE alone molested 1000+ german women, and worried mostly at not let the notice spread lol

Oh sure I fully agree with you there. Merkel will go down as the leader that destroyed Germany.

Back