Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

the worst thing about losing the arch deluxe was that the potato roll disappeared along with it. once they started using quarter pounder buns for the crispy chicken, its fate was sealed
I agree. They also stopped using the original "special sauce" they had for the Arch Deluxe (sometimes they even used Bic Mac sauce instead). They did that to cut costs because they spent a shitload on marketing that burger and sales didn't come close to covering their loses.

mcpizza.jpg

I never had an opportunity to try it, but I read the box it came in could not fit through the drive through window without turning it sideways. <45>

I heard pizza hut isn't actually all that bad anymore. I stopped going for years because the quality slipped but appearently they really upped their pizza making game.
That has not been my experience. Last time I tried it was like 6 months ago, and it had never been worse.

Came to post this, I can't believe anyone else even remembers them.

Hands down my favorite cereal of all time. They were discontinued before I even made it to Kindergarten, and I nagged the shit out of my parents for them after the fact. No luck.

There was a non crisp PB-Chocolate they had I wish they would bring back.
For awhile you could Cheddar Cheese on a Wendy's burger for better than that
American cheese crap in fact I wish Wendy's you have the option to choose which
one you want. If it cost extra it would be worth it.

Don't see many Godfather's around here any more I miss their Taco Pizza, hands
down the Pizza IMO.

Last edited:
I agree. They also stopped using the original "special sauce" they had for the Arch Deluxe (sometimes they even used Bic Mac sauce instead). They did that to cut costs because they spent a shitload on marketing that burger and sales didn't come close to covering their loses.

the arch sauce looked disgusting but tasted delicious, i was a fan. i also preferred the fake round pepper bacon to the real bacon that replaced it in the late '90s (in canada at least)

I never had an opportunity to try it, but I read the box it came in could not fit through the drive through window without turning it sideways. <45>

yeah i guess they wouldn't, they actually used to serve you at your table with a little warmer tray for it

The candy that comes with a plastic whistle for my emergency disaster kit. I ended up buying a normal whistle from Walmart.

Dunkaroos! I'm assuming they're discontinued... I haven't seen 'em in quite some time.

50962c0e-8e19-409f-a018-b412d17d516e-screen-shot-2018-04-20-at-100611-am.png

Also, can I put drinks?

220px-Pepsi_Blue.jpg
Dunkaroos are still sold in Canada. Though I bought a box a couple months ago, and they've changed. I was rustled and gave the rest away lol

bibo-2.jpg

I was crazy about these juice packs as a kid.

This shopping center off Federal in Lemon Grove had a Godfathers Pizza AND a Boll Weevil burger joint

Boll weevil was like a poor mans Fuddruckers kinda, loved that place

Back