Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
731e7a9c6329b0be81d8bbe42befda28.jpg

really getting in the weeds of meme induced butthurt. Do you really care that much about the waistline of a cartoon character?!

Every time I see a post like this I’m like hmm bet they’re talking to Rational Poster, so I click show ignored content, and sure enough. Every time.

Funny thing is, dude still quotes me. I guess he hasn’t realized I haven’t responded in like 3 years. <45>

Every time I see a post like this I’m like hmm bet they’re talking to Rational Poster, so I click show ignored content, and sure enough. Every time.

Funny thing is, dude still quotes me. I guess he hasn’t realized I haven’t responded in like 3 years. <45>

Only pussies ignore people, and this is literally the first time I've quoted you in years.

Grow a pair snowflake.

You're wrong.

There is a huge difference between a nationally syndicated political cartoon and a person's private painting.

And even still, like I said, the painting is still grounded more toward reality than Ben Garisson depiction of Trump, even with a fucking unicorn in it.

President-Obama.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg
Wasn't it in Italy where several aged and female world leaders took a stroll and only Trump used a golf cart? Way to project strength... :rolleyes:

Wasn't it in Italy where several aged and female world leaders took a stroll and only Trump used a golf cart? Way to project strength... :rolleyes:

He rode in his limo during his inauguration march.

Typically Presidents walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back