THE SHERDOGGING FIGHTER THREAD. @AJ Garcia's Life And Times As A Pro Fighter (2-2) *Interview in OP

I stickied the thread, but Sherdog isn't getting in the business of promoting fighters. We'd lose all impartiality, since it is a news site.

But it's okay when the UFC sponsors their own fighters?

War @AJ Garcia

I made this to inspire your training and hone your skills to win!!!!

JimCarreyFists1ani_zpsatzxceth.gif

Besides if you lose the end may look something similar!

I stickied the thread, but Sherdog isn't getting in the business of promoting fighters. We'd lose all impartiality, since it is a news site.
In that case i have a request. Who does the emojis for sherdog? We've been trying to get a Mike Perry one for a while. If you can run this by whoever does that, and ask if they can get this one for us, it would be awesome.

giphy.gif

In that case i have a request. Who does the emojis for sherdog? We've been trying to get a Mike Perry one for a while. If you can run this by whoever does that, and ask if they can get this one for us, it would be awesome.

giphy.gif
I’m certainly not in charge of putting the emojis into Sherdog, but I will try to whip this one together tomorrow

Awesome dude.
Thanks!

I need to hone my skills more...blah blah...time..blah blah.

It is becoming an addictive past time however!

This place is an inspiration in so many ways (good and bad) :)

Feels like an emotional roller coaster. Seems like it would be good to do some type of giveaway for the fans to keep them energized.

Pick a number from a jar, and whoever made post # (whatever number was drawn) gets a free shirt. That you trained in.
Unwashed.

<{ByeHomer}>

Good luck man hope the prep goes smoothly and the opponent shows up.

War Garcia! War!

From your retarded friends at sherdog.

#AJBLESS

PLAT NAYSH RUNS MMA

Well, the forums are a news site. Not sure I'd call the main that. :)

Good luck AJ, always good to have pros in here putting up with us.

Back