Gowdy vs Strzok

LOL . Gowdy interrupting Strzok, Dems yells out "this ain't Benghazi"
The old black congresswoman kept saying Strozak or something like that even after hearing the correct pronunciation so many times.

Whoever elected Trey should be ashamed and embarrassed for being so fucking stupid.

If republicans couldn't disgrace this nation further, boom, they hold this hearing.

I like Trey Gowdy but I don't really think this was his greatest moment.

LMAO, "I'm a dentist by the way, so I read body language really well."

f7d.gif

Your head is filled with moths and dirt instead of brains.

The Republicans in the House are insane, and beyond partisan. The fact that you think it's the other way is pathetic.
It's not pathetic as much as really weird.

This is nonsense. So shameful. Republicans look stupid. But they needed a hearing.

This liberal FBI smarmy douche obviously is anti trump and bastardized his position as lead agent in charge of Hilary's email investigation to cover for her and focus on trump.

Nobody trusts the Supreme Court to be apolitical and now the FBI. And comey can be thanked as well.

I'm glad there is no trust, it would be awesome to watch the government and every institution fall, and everything start anew

This is nonsense. So shameful. Republicans look stupid. But they needed a hearing.

This liberal FBI smarmy douche obviously is anti trump and bastardized his position as lead agent in charge of Hilary's email investigation to cover for her and focus on trump.

Nobody trusts the Supreme Court to be apolitical and now the FBI. And comey can be thanked as well.

I'm glad there is no trust, it would be awesome to watch the government and every institution fall, and everything start anew

Derp Post

Strzok is Cleary a demonic pos who is guilty of trying to take down a sitting president based on made up allegations but he probably won't face any punishment for that. The one good thing that has come from all this is the total discrediting of this entire investigation. Trump isn't going anywhere either.

You can look and see that strzok is a liar. If any of my kids pulled off that silly nervous face, I'de call them out on an instance.

russia has been a con job fake news from the very beginning

If republicans couldn't disgrace this nation further, boom, they hold this hearing.

Lol, your posting in this thread makes me laugh. You take a bunch of statements that could easily be combined into one post and spread them out like you are trying to multiply your voice.

Like you move from one end of a crowd to the other, yelling in different voices, trying to appear as multiple people so you can get a riot started. Lol

Lol, your posting in this thread makes me laugh. You take a bunch of statements that could easily be combined into one post and spread them out like you are trying to multiply your voice.

Like you move from one end of a crowd to the other, yelling in different voices, trying to appear as multiple people so you can get a riot started. Lol

giphy.gif

Back