Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

that might not be too hard. start a solo leviathan raid and go up and kill the unending stream of Cabals.

You need "multi-kills" with 4 enemies and killing high level Cabal with Sweet Business is going to burn through ammo too quickly before you get the multi-kill. I think the Hephaestus Heroic Adventure on Mars is probably the way to go...tons of thrall in a small area. Its been a slow grind getting those multi-kills and I've basically just decided it's not worth it. Unless you're a Titan with Actium War Rig then Sweet Business is completely worthless and serves no real purpose.

You need "multi-kills" with 4 enemies and killing high level Cabal with Sweet Business is going to burn through ammo too quickly before you get the multi-kill. I think the Hephaestus Heroic Adventure on Mars is probably the way to go...tons of thrall in a small area. Its been a slow grind getting those multi-kills and I've basically just decided it's not worth it. Unless you're a Titan with Actium War Rig then Sweet Business is completely worthless and serves no real purpose.

Pretty much the same conclusion I came to.

Yeah I mean fuck it. Why they would take something that is supposed to be fun and turn it into work is beyond me. (Re:Actium)

Last night I jumped into the IB because I needed 20 more super kills to get the last ornament, and I needed to go from rank 30 to 35.

Hunter: Finished the daily challenges in three games
Titan: Finished the daily challenges in three games
Warlock: Had a seriously bad string of luck and COULD NOT get the frigging double kills I needed for literally about 2 and a half hours. By the end I was basically raging.

Funnily enough, it ended up that I didn't even NEED to finish the daily challenges with the Warlock because I had already accumulated enough tokens to rank up to 35 anyways. ...but I had tunnel vision. I ended up staying up way later than I should have just to finish it off. But I'm done with IB now, as far as grinding goes.

Yeah I mean fuck it. Why they would take something that is supposed to be fun and turn it into work is beyond me. (Re:Actium)

Last night I jumped into the IB because I needed 20 more super kills to get the last ornament, and I needed to go from rank 30 to 35.

Hunter: Finished the daily challenges in three games
Titan: Finished the daily challenges in three games
Warlock: Had a seriously bad string of luck and COULD NOT get the frigging double kills I needed for literally about 2 and a half hours. By the end I was basically raging.

Funnily enough, it ended up that I didn't even NEED to finish the daily challenges with the Warlock because I had already accumulated enough tokens to rank up to 35 anyways. ...but I had tunnel vision. I ended up staying up way later than I should have just to finish it off. But I'm done with IB now, as far as grinding goes.
those dbl down ones are the worse I really don't see why they don't count assist on some of that shit. They added K/DA in D2 instead of just K/D so players efficiency would look better then what it is yet to fill certain thing you need kills and other add kills + assist. It's really annoying going for those dbl downs and a teammate steals a kill.

GuardianCon killed it this year, holy shit. Over 2.7 million dollars raised, I think they ended up getting enough to run St.. Judes Children Research Hospital, which costs 32 dollars a second, for a full day. I wonder if it would have been more if Destiny itself had been in a better place.

GuardianCon killed it this year, holy shit. Over 2.7 million dollars raised, I think they ended up getting enough to run St.. Judes Children Research Hospital, which costs 32 dollars a second, for a full day. I wonder if it would have been more if Destiny itself had been in a better place.

Dunno, but I find this just totally amazing. Gamers doing good..

Dunno, but I find this just totally amazing. Gamers doing good..

Gamers have been doing a hell of a lot of fundraising of the last couple of years. "Games Done Quick" were also running during the same time or nearly the same time as GuardianCon and they raised just over $2.1 million for Doctors Without Borders. It's pretty amazing what a bunch of "basement dwelling racist sexist homophobes" can do when they band together for a cause.

https://gamesdonequick.com/

I got the Borealis catalyst to drop today. Only 150 kills per void/arc/solar to get it. Hooray.

Finished my vigilance wing catalyst and decided to fuck around with the borealis. Was running some public event on earth. Spent about 2 hours and I am halfway there already. Just ran my PE rotation and targeted the easy guys with the borealis. It actually became fun cause I was practicing head sniping. Just don’t use the ammo for the bosses and let randoms take care of ‘em...

PE rotation?
public event rotation I finished out that catalyst there on the EDZ too low level adds and plenty of public events to rally the flag on for ammo. Trostland also has that fallen vs cabal event that is good for kills too.

PE rotation?

Yeah earth is best for public event runs. Farming glimmer, running your certain catalyst, finishing off clan milestone or whatever.

The trick is to go to your map, find a PE that is running but also note which ones are next. By the time you finish the current one, the next may have disappeared from the map but it is probably in the middle of it. Fast travel to that and you’ll must likely join in the middle of the battle. If there aren’t enough guardians (just 1 or even 2) fast travel back to the same point and more than likely you’ll join a PE with more guardians. Note which PE is next and keep the rotation going. When I am on a roll it’s practically non stop PE action.

public event rotation I finished out that catalyst there on the EDZ too low level adds and plenty of public events to rally the flag on for ammo. Trostland also has that fallen vs cabal event that is good for kills too.

Thanks. I was totally running a blank on what PE stood for.

You know what's bizarre? I did this last night, and I stayed on void. However, I look at my kills today and I have 12/150 Arc kills and 25/150 solar kills. I wonder if there's some kind of glitch?

Thanks. I was totally running a blank on what PE stood for.

You know what's bizarre? I did this last night, and I stayed on void. However, I look at my kills today and I have 12/150 Arc kills and 25/150 solar kills. I wonder if there's some kind of glitch?

Just realized that if you have this as your weapon and you collect loot or materials, it changes the damage type.

Just realized that if you have this as your weapon and you collect loot or materials, it changes the damage type.

It was happening to me too but I don’t think it’s the loot. I think you (and I) are accidentally holding the reload button a bit too long to reload and and it changes without u noticing cause u in the middle of a firefight. My kill count with solar was super low compared to the other two so I went to it and took great care not to hold recharge too long and it didn’t change.

It was happening to me too but I don’t think it’s the loot. I think you (and I) are accidentally holding the reload button a bit too long to reload and and it changes without u noticing cause u in the middle of a firefight. My kill count with solar was super low compared to the other two so I went to it and took great care not to hold recharge too long and it didn’t change.

It's anytime you hold down the "action" button to do anything. If you start a patrol, that's the same "action" button, so it will change your element as well. Same goes for opening a chest, picking up materials, starting any mission, etc. It's a known thing and people have been bitching about it on Reddit since D2 dropped because it works the same way for the PS4 exotic sniper rifle, Borealis.

It's anytime you hold down the "action" button to do anything. If you start a patrol, that's the same "action" button, so it will change your element as well. Same goes for opening a chest, picking up materials, starting any mission, etc. It's a known thing and people have been bitching about it on Reddit since D2 dropped because it works the same way for the PS4 exotic sniper rifle, Borealis.

Ahhhhh makes sense!

there's going to be a pretty big update tomorrow that intoduces bounties, more weapon catalyst, exotic armour buffs, prestige raid layers, and some quality of life fixes that should add a few more things to do until the July 31st event.

the last season 3 faction rally start tomorrow too along with quickplay PvP going to 6v6

the last season 3 faction rally start tomorrow too along with quickplay PvP going to 6v6

Sounds like some good updates coming our way soon. I'm probably going to be putting down Destiny for a while....finally got my BBQ food truck business up and running, so back to "the real world" of having a job and stuff.

Sounds like some good updates coming our way soon. I'm probably going to be putting down Destiny for a while....finally got my BBQ food truck business up and running, so back to "the real world" of having a job and stuff.

Fucking love food trucks and there are some great BBQ ones here in Milwaukee. Good luck, buddy.

Back