Troyanovsky
Prograis/Velasco winner

BW:
Tete
Burnett
Rodriguez
Moloney
Donaire
hopefully they can get Inoue, Petch Sor Chipatanna , and Oubaali to round out BW

hopefully they can get Inoue, Petch Sor Chipatanna , and Oubaali to round out BW
Inoue is essentially confirmed, they just haven't officially announced him yet. I'm not sure who they're going to have for the remainder. The WBC president said that the WBC belt was going to be one of the quarter finals, but then the Russian boxing president said that they'd have Aloyan in the tourney. We'll have to see, the BW tournament is a bit of a guess

They should do Oolbaali vs Donaire for the WBC belt, then Inoue can fight the Russian guy.

closing in on the final few. A worthy choice.

so if the leading rumors are true, we probably got something like this:

Burnett vs Aloyan
Tete vs Donaire
Rodriguez vs Moloney
Inoue vs Payano

Last edited:
Donaire dropping 2 weight classes? I'm sure this will go well.

rumor is that Fedor Chudinov is going to face Najib Mohameddi on the Usyk/Gassiev undercard for the interim WBA SMW title. So if Chudinov is in the next WBSS tourney, it sounds like they're doing SMW part 2.

now it sounds like hte third weight class will be CW part deux. Don't know how they can make this exciting if true.

allright, if this is right, my guess is the bracket looks like this at 140:
Relikh vs Troyanovsky (confirmed)
Prograis/Velasco vs Martin
Taylor vs Flanagan
Baranchyk vs Yigit (confirmed)

Prograis/Taylor final is what I'm predicting if that's the 8 we are going to see at 140. Let's see how bad my fight predictions go this time.

well, it's official

now we just need to know the reserves

draw takes place on the 20th in russia!
tomorrow we'll find out who takes on who at 118

Back