Bellator 202 Budd vs Nogueira

I decided to hit Dantas at -145 and -150 over MacDonald. Think he finishes the often submitted Mayday or wins a decision and defends Bellator turf against the UFC veteran.

he only got submitted by a prime Faber and Barao? and he was just young kid back then.. he is a black belt now. he may lose but dont see him getting subbed

he only got submitted by a prime Faber and Barao? and he was just young kid back then.. he is a black belt now. he may lose but dont see him getting subbed

He was incredibly close to being subbed by Kanehara. One of the coolest comebacks as it looked like he was done.

He was incredibly close to being subbed by Kanehara. One of the coolest comebacks as it looked like he was done.
ya i remember i was on Kanehara in that fight and was already counting my money lol

I like Dantas/MacDonald won't go 3 round distance +185. A little risky, but I think Dantas could finish MacDonald who I have a feeling isn't going to look great here in Bellator after his last bout in the U.K.. I also like Budd/Nogueira not to go 5 round distance either in the Bellator 202 main event at +145. Five rounds is a long time for Budd not to get subbed or for Nogueira to not get exhausted going for sub attempts and stopped herself by the very physical champion.

Added even more to Dantas before the line dropped. Now about 4.45 units to win 3.0.

Jim what do you think about Ducote-Arteaga? Thought odds would be steeper given arteagas relative inexperience and wrestling disadvantage.

Jim what do you think about Ducote-Arteaga? Thought odds would be steeper given arteagas relative inexperience and wrestling disadvantage.
The opening odds were way too wide in my opinion. Ducote is a good submission artist more so than a wrestler and she is small compared to Arteaga. She's scrappy and went the distance once and almost the distance the second time with current Bellator champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane. But Arteaga is not only bigger but an aggressive brawler who could win rounds due to strike output if she doesn't get taken down and held down or submitted. She's pretty sloppy honestly, but at +345 I'm taking a 1 unit chance on Arteaga to defeat the more technical Ducote.

How do you guys deposit on 5D? Last time I did a couple years back my card got frauded.

How do you guys deposit on 5D? Last time I did a couple years back my card got frauded.
Back in the day I sent cash through Moneygram at my local grocery store. Nowadays Bitcoin makes things so much easier.

anyone got a link to mayday's previous bellator fight?

i have not had time to watch tape yet on bellator.. too many fights coming up :D only small stab on James for me so far just becourse +400 its HW and James have a big size advantage

thanks man have no idea how i want to play this card. got a 1u thani/amosov parlay and that's about it.

i'm definitely taking a shot on weichel though, that line is off.
Thats bellator 203.

Edit: Totally forgot it's a double header.

Last edited:
The opening odds were way too wide in my opinion. Ducote is a good submission artist more so than a wrestler and she is small compared to Arteaga. She's scrappy and went the distance once and almost the distance the second time with current Bellator champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane. But Arteaga is not only bigger but an aggressive brawler who could win rounds due to strike output if she doesn't get taken down and held down or submitted. She's pretty sloppy honestly, but at +345 I'm taking a 1 unit chance on Arteaga to defeat the more technical Ducote.
I remember watching Arteaga fight live and thinking she's a total scrublord. I favor Ducote heavily at the odds she's at right now.

I also like Honeycutt over the 40 year old Leo Leite at -170. Honeycutt just has more big fight experience. Leite has fought most of his career at LHW against opponents who have dropped to MW, not to mention the fact that all of his opponents have a combined record of 90-44. The exception of that record being Ryan Spann (14-5) and Moise Rimbon (25-11). I don't see Honeycutt wanting to take Leite down because of a submission threat, and he should have a clear and obvious advantage on the feet. Leite only has 2 TKO wins over the bums he's faced, and one of them was because of a knee to the groin that the ref missed.

Last edited:
Back in the day I sent cash through Moneygram at my local grocery store. Nowadays Bitcoin makes things so much easier.

Do I already need to have a separate bitcoin wallet or is it pretty easy to set up?

I hammered Ducote at -225. Getting her at those odds with a MASSIVE grappling / wrestling advantage was a gift. I think Ducote should be in the -400-500 range.

Back