DraftKings Leagues

I didn't know you guys did this. I just entered.
Welcome to the group~

Spread the word about this group. 90% of the group members only stay in this Betting Forum area, which means most of the other people on Sherdog don't know about our weekly DraftKings events.

P5EB0Nm.jpg

The Miocic vs. Cormier event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/57588899

Since this is a massive UFC pay-per-view event, this DraftKings event is a $10 15-man event. We filled this same-sized contest during the last PPV event, so I know we can fill it for this PPV event.

Reminder:

I'll be on vacation in Korea for the entire month of July, which means I won't be able to host DraftKings events due to the country restriction. If any of you want to host the July events while I'm gone, I'd suggest making each event 10 people maximum, with a $5 or $10 entry ($5 is safer). You have to take into account there will be one less person (me) who won't join any events.

My flight is this Sunday night, so I won't be able to make the DK events for TUF 27 Finale, UFC FN 133, UFC FN 134, or UFC on FOX 30.
Sunday bump.

We already have 9 people registered. Let's get this event filled asap so we don't have to worry about it later on.

Fuck yea got my first win!!!!!!!!!
Here are the top 3 people in our group in my opinion that are active

J1989W
Bakersfield6969
RObbiebricktop

Top 3 worse
Edomite
Stewie8297
Joedamn55

Fuck yea got my first win!!!!!!!!!
Here are the top 3 people in our group in my opinion that are active

J1989W
Bakersfield6969
RObbiebricktop

Top 3 worse
Edomite
Stewie8297
Joedamn55

SMH putting yourself in top 3....Stunna coming to humble you this weekend ;)

We need 3 more people to join our group if u guys want once its filled ill do another 1 for 20$ 5 person

2 open spots left we hurry and get this filled ill do a 20$ 5 person and see if that can get fillwd as well

Man I'm looking at my history, I've done way better overall in MMA on DK than I have in our league.

You fuckers bring out the worst in me I guess LOL...

Man I'm looking at my history, I've done way better overall in MMA on DK than I have in our league.

You fuckers bring out the worst in me I guess LOL...

Yea man 370 avg aint that good but u do have a couple of wins

Yea man 370 avg aint that good but u do have a couple of wins

Well the average isn't a big deal because with these you gotta take chances to win. Finishing 4th or 5th is worthless so I'd rather roll the dice on boom or bust fighters than play it safe.

But man yeah, I should have at least a couple more 1st or 2nd place finishes here! A few events I've done like 3 lineups and of course used my worst one here.

Time to turn it around!

I'm in it every week, and I'm still trying to win one. Only made a few bucks on second place once.

Send invite, think mine cancelled out when I was checking a lineup out.

Well the average isn't a big deal because with these you gotta take chances to win. Finishing 4th or 5th is worthless so I'd rather roll the dice on boom or bust fighters than play it safe.

But man yeah, I should have at least a couple more 1st or 2nd place finishes here! A few events I've done like 3 lineups and of course used my worst one here.

Time to turn it around!
Yea man I feel you. One event I made like 5 other lineups and every single one of those lineups I made money in. And any 1 of those lineups would of won the group

Back