Toronto having a rough summer... Incels, Murders and Terrorism

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Toronto is having a rough summer with the incel incident earlier this year and the recent very public execution murders in the downtown core and now this...

Toronto police responding to ‘unconfirmed, uncorroborated’ threat

A federal source has told the Globe the threat relates to the CN Tower and Canada’s Wonderland, two of the largest tourism attractions in the region.

The amusement park remains open, as well as the CN Tower and all nearby businesses in the downtown core. The Foo Fighters concert scheduled for 6 p.m. tonight at the Rogers Centre will go ahead as planned,...

It is rather bizarre that the Canadian media focuses more on Donald Trump than what is happening in Canada. I know more about Brett Kavanaugh than I do about anything going on in Toronto. If anything major happens on a Friday night, then the public won't be hearing about it until Monday. The media likes to take the weekend and long weekends off.

It is rather bizarre that the Canadian media focuses more on Donald Trump than what is happening in Canada. I know more about Brett Kavanaugh than I do about anything going on in Toronto.

All I've heard in the American media about Kavanaugh is that Brett is a douchey name, that he likes baseball, and that he paid off a credit card debt. So score one for Canadian media.

I haven't been to Toronto in several years, but I used to visit several times each year. I hope they get things sorted, because it's a nice city.

Well it was lots of hoopla about nothing it seems.

Better safe than sorry I guess.

We are def seeing a spoke in gun violence. It happened before a few years back but incidents went back down. Hopefully it is just another spike and not a trend.

The van attack counted for about 20% (10 people) of the total murders this year.

All I've heard in the American media about Kavanaugh is that Brett is a douchey name, that he likes baseball, and that he paid off a credit card debt. So score one for Canadian media.

I haven't been to Toronto in several years, but I used to visit several times each year. I hope they get things sorted, because it's a nice city.

From what I can gather form the CBC, Kavanaugh is an evil Catholic who wants to ban abortion and wage a war on women's rights. He will help Trump destroy America.

A leaked memo says it was a planned vehicle attack.

From what I can gather form the CBC, Kavanaugh is an evil Catholic who wants to ban abortion and wage a war on women's rights.

There's a lot of anti-Catholic bigotry in the US which rears its head in situations like these.

It is rather bizarre that the Canadian media focuses more on Donald Trump than what is happening in Canada. I know more about Brett Kavanaugh than I do about anything going on in Toronto. If anything major happens on a Friday night, then the public won't be hearing about it until Monday. The media likes to take the weekend and long weekends off.

Cucks are obsessed with real men.

Cucks are obsessed with real men.
- Cucks are obsessed with real men.
- You're obsessed with Trump.
- Trump is a real man (according to you).

Logically speaking you are a cuck and that was a confession.

- Cucks are obsessed with real men.
- You're obsessed with Trump.
- Trump is a real man (according to you).

Logically speaking you are a cuck and that was a confession.

Not disagreeing with your conclusion but the logic is flawed.

Worse yet, we have a premier dragging us back to the 1950's.

Back