Bug-A-Salt?

I use it daily. I thought it would just be a joke thing at first, but its really works well. If your level with the target you can be a good 10-15 feet away and kill the bug. If you aim up or down, you need to be much closer because the salt will scatter. Also its tough to shoot outside if theirs any wind. That said, i've killed flies, spiders, moths, crane fly, bees, wasps, yellow jackets. Horse flies usually take a double tap, one to take out the wings, then another to finish them off. Lot's of fun for $40, and no more chasing around bugs with a fly swatter.

I use it daily. I thought it would just be a joke thing at first, but its really works well. If your level with the target you can be a good 10-15 feet away and kill the bug. If you aim up or down, you need to be much closer because the salt will scatter. Also its tough to shoot outside if theirs any wind. That said, i've killed flies, spiders, moths, crane fly, bees, wasps, yellow jackets. Horse flies usually take a double tap, one to take out the wings, then another to finish them off. Lot's of fun for $40, and no more chasing around bugs with a fly swatter.

How powerful is the shot? I heard about this a long time ago and i'm imagining the thing has some kick if you guys are taking out wasps from afar.

I already don't like her.

Right?! I even told her, “You don’t have to be so salty about it.” She promptly rapid pumped it and shot me at close range like 5 times. My wife is Jewish, so after she was done I said, “The joke’s on you, that salt wasn’t kosher.” She later leaned in like she was going to kiss me lovingly, but slapped me in the face and ran away giggling. The joys of marriage!

Anyone who would use that on a bug is a disgusting, evil person who believes they are God and gets to decide what lives and what dies. You people make me sick.
FLIES LIVES MATTER

Just remember you'll be shooting salt all over your house.
So basically what every Sherdogger does already every fucking day.

How powerful is the shot? I heard about this a long time ago and i'm imagining the thing has some kick if you guys are taking out wasps from afar.
Not entirely sure but I do know there's another version with more kick. Jesus. I wonder what the feedback was like that made them think, "Shit, Jim, we need to get turnt."

"Is turnt needed, Bill?"

"Turnt's needed, Jim."

Lol, why the hell would I shoot salt all over my house...and if you have that big of a bug problem inside your house, you probably need to call an exterminator...

Coincidentally Sherdoggers are also neck-and-neck with another device that throws shade.

Got one for a house warming gift a few years ago...

It's nifty during a BBQ..

How is this a new invention or idea? In the James Bond movie “A View to a Kill” there’s a scene where Bond is fighting off a bunch of attackers and he shoots a couple with a shotgun loaded with salt which he only realizes when it doesn’t really hurt them. That movie came out in 1985.

Anyone have this lethal contraption? Looks pretty sick, and practical! Any opposition from anyone on the forum?

I have been so tempted to get that thing. My wife's response is "You'll cover the house in salt".

A Large wasp your probably gonna need 2 shots, unless you hit it in the head. It shoots with a ton of force, but it shoots a tiny little pinch of salt. I shot myself in the leg to see how bad it hurts and it stung pretty good, but didn't break the skin

A Large wasp your probably gonna need 2 shots, unless you hit it in the head. It shoots with a ton of force, but it shoots a tiny little pinch of salt. I shot myself in the leg to see how bad it hurts and it stung pretty good, but didn't break the skin

Interesting..I thought it was just a novelty toy maybe only sufficient for houseflies. Might have to scoop one up!

Back