Will Jacobs fight the man GGG ducked?

1. Lol at stilllllll trying to push your mindset , yuck

2. RR has said that Danny IS looking for a big payday( correct me if I am wrong)

3. I'll agree with this OPINON , Danny should be the favorite to win against both Canelo and GGG
fighting sergey is a payday? if it wasn't an opportunity to get that vacant belt nobody would care. Obviously everyone is looking for a payday, just not this one.

You pretending like you know what your responding to when you obviously don't is the epitome of "pushing your [false] reality".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show

I thought Danny was gonna lose before to GGG, and I agree with the decision. But now I'll take Danny to win a rematch, and even Canelo to beat GGG as well. Father time is undefeated

fighting sergey is a payday? if it wasn't an opportunity to get that vacant belt nobody would care. Obviously everyone is looking for a payday, just not this one.

You pretending like you know what your responding to when you obviously don't is the epitome of "pushing your [false] reality".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show

I thought Danny was gonna lose before to GGG, and I agree with the decision. But now I'll take Danny to win a rematch, and even Canelo to beat GGG as well. Father time is undefeated
Ok now i get it you are speaking about just 1 move short term

I am not

Not really. Deryevchenko was his mandatory, wanted the fight and Golovkin fought Vanes instead, leading to him getting stripped of his title.

lmao this dude is so predictable

Ok now i get it you are speaking about just 1 move short term

I am not
Movie*
Glad to see u finally bowed down and got it, accepting the superior reality. Soon others will submit too.

1. Lol you want to have a conversation on a stance you have no clue about?
He was GGG mandatory as far back as last month

2. Vanes

1. Dudes a fucking nobody can crusher who doesnt deserve the fight GGG shouldn't be fighting anyone other than canelo

2. Last minute replacement cuz canelo got popped for roids, nobody else was willing to take the fight.

1. Dudes a fucking nobody can crusher who doesnt deserve the fight GGG shouldn't be fighting anyone other than canelo

2. Last minute replacement cuz canelo got popped for roids, nobody else was willing to take the fight.
1 and 2 . he was the mandatory and willing to fight GGG

Lol at thinking no one wanted to fight ggg but a lower weight class losing streak 2 years removed from activity fighter

Come on man where is the pride in being an honest man?

Hahahahaha you're so biased, man, it's brutal! Is this your way to stir up conversation? Can you be impartial and objective? Try it, it's refreshing.

this is completely unrelated but appearantly GGG had a very close ammy match with this guy(could have gone either way).
My boxing trainer who is from the same town as him and knew him personally, told me he was very technical and was there to see it ring side.

gotta question. When Danny fought GGG, he said he wasn't interested in the IBF title because of the rehydration clause. I figured that was logical, give yourself the edge where you can and you can beat hte man + walk out of there with two titles. Now he's fighting for the IBF title again and this time its the only title on the line. How is Danny giong to prepare for the rehydration limit?

He's working with Yor Health. He's not going to have any issues.

Can we not turn this into a GGG thread?

Hahahahaha you're so biased, man, it's brutal! Is this your way to stir up conversation? Can you be impartial and objective? Try it, it's refreshing.
Thank god for post history
8.0.jpg

Can we not turn this into a GGG thread?
Kinda tough not to due to incendiary thread title. Was still worth reading through to this point.

Back