Have you ever been spotted conceal carrying?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
After 3 years now of carrying pretty much anywhere I go in public it appparently happened. A friend, who also carries, said he could notice the spare magazine outline I just keep in my back pocket. So gun not seen, and I think anyone who isn’t a gun supporter anyway wouldn’t notice, but I may need to consider getting an iwb mag holster (or lose a few pounds. Maybe my ass just got big and pushed it tighter in my jeans)

Have you ever been “had” conceal carrying in public? Shirt come up, print an outline through your t shirt, bend too far over, someone bump into you and feel it, etc. what happened? How did you handle it?

Been CCWing for 10 years. Used to carry a SIG P220 Carry Elite, my badge and extra magazine. Never been made. Now I carry a S&W M&P9c.

I have made several others carrying though.

I have made several others carrying though.

You say anything to the guys you spotted? It got me thinking if there's been any other times I've been seen, that the person just didn't do anything

I'm certain us carriers spot it a hell of a lot more, since knowing what to look for, than any anti-gun folk who would make a scene or call cops despite it being legal.

i can confirm a single instance. i was pumping gas and dropped my debit card, when i bent over to pick it up my shirt road up and the couple next to me saw my 1911 cause i heard the gf talking about it.

You say anything to the guys you spotted? It got me thinking if there's been any other times I've been seen, that the person just didn't do anything

I'm certain us carriers spot it a hell of a lot more, since knowing what to look for, than any anti-gun folk who would make a scene or call cops despite it being legal.
The dude was ccw with one if those deep concealment pager carry rigs. Was at the cigar lounge so we just chilled and smoked cigars. Owner knew him by name so I wasn't worried about it.

Different story of seeing someone with a gun just stuck in a waist band.

Probably, though I've never been told so. I'm pretty good at noticing ccw printing on others. Especially if the person is moving or doing something other than standing still.

Btw I never mention it and can't see myself doing so. Maybe if their shirt was stuck or something like that exposing it.

Not so far. Knock on wood.

Not that I know of.

even if I lived in murica, I would give zero fucks about owning a weapon.

I fell asleep on a train a few times back in my late teens, woke up with my love gun primed and ready, i'm pretty sure that concealed weapon was spotted.

even if I lived in murica, I would give zero fucks about owning a weapon.

I fell asleep on a train a few times back in my late teens, woke up with my love gun primed and ready, i'm pretty sure that concealed weapon was spotted.

Non American that doesn’t care about owning weapons in a weapons forum just so he can make a cock joke.

<YeahOKJen>

Non American that doesn’t care about owning weapons in a weapons forum just so he can make a cock joke.

<YeahOKJen>

25krk87_th.jpg

I’m skinny and have carried several different firearms since IL got ccw. It’s all in finding the right holster and a good belt. I carry a Glock 43 now with a +2 mag extension in the AIWB position and do so in a t-shirt and shorts with zero concerns on printing or exposing.

I carry my XDS in a belly band and still
wear fitted T shirts. The only people that’ll notice are people with CCWs and cops, so who cares.

I just got a S&W bodyguard (.380) and its a pretty concealable gun so no.

Last edited:
I just got a S&W bodyguard (.380) and its a prettt concealable gun so no.

Are you a stripper with it in a garter holster?

Ha I never got caught lol, I don't look like no gangster so the cops don't bother me, although to people in the hood i look like a crazy guy who can fuck up motherfuckers who are bigger then me.

Back