Borrachinha fires back at Kelly Slater: "He better take care of his surfing"

Kelly Slater ...she was pretty hot on that terrible Supergirl movie.6FC16295-9AD5-479B-A2AC-BD91F2A395E2.jpegcool that she likes MMA...

There's like some underground ring of billionaires by country that all get to have one fighter on that next level shit. Seriously, there's always just one guy on that super soldier serum that is somehow not setting off tests.

Yoel ofc comes to mind - he failed a test but it was overturned; Jon Jones in the same line. GSP was never flagged, but in the second Penn fight he looked ridiculous and the Bisping fight was hilarious how he filled out for MW. There's gonna be some spin off of Baki the Grappler made with this.

He had like 4 years to fill out as a middleweight (his natural walking around weight).

The fuck you talking about???

Have you ever surfed a day in your life? You definitely need to be athletic. Id love to see you paddle and drop into 25 foot pipeline or 45 foot Mavericks. These guys train like professional athletes in the off season and he is one of the greatest athletes ever. 11 world titles, who else has done that in their respective sport? No one. How about you educate yourself before making stupid posts, and go paddle put for a couple hours and tell me how you feel the next day

Probably wouldn't live through anything as small as chest high....

qwsIXGg.jpg

Paulo-Costa.png
He looks exactly the same to me

Unless he's caught, leave the guy alone. Damn. Some guys are just genetic freaks. It's funny how no one accuses Woodley of doping even though dude is shredded.

No you wouldn't....ref would save you in the brock fight. Your lifeless corps would be ground into hamburger within seconds at teahupoo

Just swim in the middle where the big empty gap is, easy.

Brock_Lesnar.0.0-e1484154811247.jpg

Professional athletes of any sports know what PED use looks like

cyborg is passing usada tests too, its not impossible
they are on stuff for sure

I think i will take a big wave over fighting brock lesnar on live TV thanks

Lol. As has already been mentioned, you’d be saved by the ref if you fought Lesnar. If you surfed an actual big wave, like the waves Slater can surf, you’d die.

Lol. As has already been mentioned, you’d be saved by the ref if you fought Lesnar. If you surfed an actual big wave, like the waves Slater can surf, you’d die.

That is not true, most people would be brutally unconcious suffering a bad concussion :D

So you really believe, that if Slater messed up once, hes instantly dead? I am not buying it, but i need to learn something today, only just got up.

No you wouldn't....ref would save you in the brock fight. Your lifeless corps would be ground into hamburger within seconds at teahupoo

Some people don’t understand the power of the ocean unless they’ve been in it during big wave conditions. Just trying to go under a wave is dangerous.

Years ago I dove under a wave during some hurricane swell and it pulled my head directly into the sand bar busting my face open and giving me a concussion.

Being held underwater and not knowing which way is up or down while your lungs are screaming for air is a terrifying feeling.

Most people would be scared to drop in on a 6 foot wave and Teahupoo is next level heavy.

No disrespect but #WhoDaFook for both.

Too soon for no-names to start this kind of feud. Get some decent wins and make a name for themselves first.

Yes because water automatically just kills you if you can’t surf. What if you are a really good swimmer and there are medics available

Back