Help with man boobs

push upssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

do like 200 pushups every other day

Like I said, I did alot of push-ups. Did them on push up bars to get a little deeper and worked my way up to 500 a day. It didnt help the situation.
I have never touched steriods or any other PEDS.
Is it something that a doctor could medicate me for? Would taking Nolva or something similar help or would surgery be the only option?

I understand the premise of "just dont worry about what you look like", but sorry Its just who I am. I like to take pride in my appearance.

Like I said, I did alot of push-ups. Did them on push up bars to get a little deeper and worked my way up to 500 a day. It didnt help the situation.
Is it something that a doctor could medicate me for? Would taking Nolva or something similar help or would surgery be the only option?

I understand the premise of "just dont worry about what you look like", but sorry Its just who I am. I like to take pride in my appearance.
I think I misunderstood the poster that said forget about your looks. That's why I said I disagree with that part of his post. He later clarified what he meant. Forget about your looks..... For the time being. Focus on lifting heavy and eating well. Build your muscles. After you have put some muscle on your body then shed some bodyfat. It's an old saying bit it's true man...... This is a marathon, and not a sprint. If you want right now then look into anabolic steroids. If you plan on staying in the game for a while then shit takes time.

Also it would be helpful if you do alot of stretching of your pects, both hanging (like when doing pull ups) and standing (by putting your arms to your sides) ...

It looks to me like you have mild gynecomastia, but it's difficult to tell from a photograph.

The condition it generally due to hormones and does often resolve on its own. Losing body fat will also help. Otherwise the only "cure" is a minor surgical procedure.

I don't see your problem, I definitely think you look small if aesthetics is of concern.

at this point i totally agree with you .. you might as well want yourself to look good nice toned arms , nice toned chest nice toned butt but i guess if you end up in prison a nice toned butt could back fire on you , right? pun inteneded
but in all serious i guess you're right you should care about your looks if you are gym rat because there is no logical way to prove that working out improves your physical health no way to prove cardio strenghtens your bone density sure it helps you internally by slowing down your heart rate but i know guys who do desk jobs and they walk the dog for 10-20 minutes a day or go for a long walk once a week with their wifes ,and that is it they dont weight lift dont jog hell they dont even bike and they have great physical health
i workout do cardio 4x -5x a week for 35 -50 minutes and i weight train 15-25 minutes i stretch each body part for 5-10 minutes a day i even swim also i eat very healthy foods and i still get sporatic pain everywhere,. i have carpal tunnels as well .. at this point in time i have no idea why i even workout at all and i guess it just feels good you know? it helps me relieve mental stress and anxiety but it dont do shit for physical stress

Last edited:
I recommend the Bro

seconded

2c80dd12fd9e19a52431a89070efed64.jpg

mine are bigger btw so can confirm.

Does your diet contain any food that might contain estrogen? Idk just shooting from the hip

it looks like you have a very mild case of pectus excavatum.
I have pectus and had two surgeries to remove it. This guy doesn't have it...but your right, if you have it it makes the fat more noticeable on your chest and stomach by pushing it all together...the solution is get fitter and it goes away.

Do a lot of decline, or if you have gyno get it removed if it bothers you that much.
you mean incline, right ? .. decline pushups mostly work the shoulders, back , little bit of the triceps
id kill to get my abs to look like that , right now .. even though ive had tigther abs.. well you cant have everything can you ?

Lol these aren’t even man boobs. Just shitty pecs.

take advantage of the situation and become an "exotic dancer"

images

Run more sprints. Add sprints into your workout program 2x week. You've never seen a sprinter that is soft, but there are many marathon runners that are.

Build up your arms and shoulders. They’ll be less noticeable.

you mean incline, right ? .. decline pushups mostly work the shoulders, back , little bit of the triceps
id kill to get my abs to look like that , right now .. even though ive had tigther abs.. well you cant have everything can you ?

By now he has given up. Why necro?

Back