Did LeSean McCoy have his ex GF Beaten and Robbed?

So she's some gold digger that refused to leave his house when they broke up?

I don't know the facts here yet, but that "type" of woman is not above having a friend beat her and then post pics on Facebook trying to ruin the guy's life.

Remember it happened to Travis Browne, and also Johnny depp I think too.

I need to see what facts come out before judging shady.

To be more specific - by bury that cockaroach. I meant taking a basbeball bat to Shady's head, then hands, then legs for good measure.
I also would have no problem shooting him in the face if that's what the situation called for/ escalated to.
Don't underestimate what a father would do out of anger when it involves his daughter. (or maybe I should just speak for myself)
Why are you so certain that I wouldn't walk away?
Fair question -

I have no idea who you are, or what you are capable of.

What I do know is that, someone was willing to assault an innocent woman, beating her ass to a bloody pulp over some cash or who knows what. I’m gonna assume that same person would do a lot worse if he thought you had intentions to harm him, maybe you could get the upper hand.

I also know Shady is what, 6 foot 3? 230 some pounds of pure muscle? I’m sure his buddy’s aren’t some dangly ass mofos either, and they have access to much more money than you, (I assume) which leads to more firepower if needed.

Just don’t see how it ends well.

I for one am with you, I’d grab my glock immediately if someone hurt my dog so bad it died, but I wouldn’t walk away either.

Stupid goons, assuming this whore refused to leave the house and be absolute pain in the ass. Surely there is a way to make her stay in the house nightmare without beating her. Change locks, turn off the electricity, have people over to scare her off....but dont beat her

Why do that?

I pretend to get back together with her, have sex a lot of times, and then ditch her again. That is better revenge.

Those aren't the Latinas I'm talking about, I'm mostly talking about a lot of Venezuelan women and some parts of Columbia who basically think "I'm hot, that's all I need to do in life".
The ones you are talking about are great, especially Cuban, Puerto Rican and Dominican women.
I dated a girl from Panama that was sexy as hell, but she was a complete psycho. She would start fights with me, with other people and she absolutely loved to rub in in a gringas face that she was with me. She even told one girl "see, I take one of yours". The sex was amazing, the problem was usually within an hour after she'd start a fight with me. Once we went out after we had sex and during the dinner she said she wanted to go shopping. I told her "no", so she starts making a scene in the restaurant screaming "you take me for sex, but all you do is take me to this place for dinner, you so cheap you don't even buy me soap to wash my pussy after you fuck me" which went over really well in a crowded restaurant, we get asked to leave. I'm fuming on the ride back to my place, but by the time we get home she's ready to go again. She was an extreme example, but overall I love the Latina women and am very happy to be in South Florida where it's a very fertile hunting ground.
Maybe it's just the shitty state Florida you reside in. Many hot Latinas here in Texas without the hassle.

I don’t give a shit. They both seem like toxic people. I don’t care what happens to toxic people. No one is hot enough or rich enough to deal with this bullshit.

Maybe it's just the shitty state Florida you reside in. Many hot Latinas here in Texas without the hassle.
but somehow we soldier through
images
upload_2018-7-12_16-25-22.jpeg

They spend their entire lives including their developmental years bashing the hell out of each other not reading Foucault and reciting Ibsen so it's not exactly shocking.
Well if people don't expect these dudes to take responsibility for their own shit maybe the NFL should have a mandatory "How to not fuck your life up after making it to the big leaugues" class for their players. It would probably save the various teams millions of dollars and wasted talent. I for one am not opposed to teaching these clowns how to not be clowns since apparently no one ever has.

For a fee of course.

Well if people don't expect these dudes to take responsibility for their own shit maybe the NFL should have a mandatory "How to not fuck your life up after making it to the big leaugues" class for their players. It would probably save the various teams millions of dollars and wasted talent. I for one am not opposed to teaching these clowns how to not be clowns since apparently no one ever has.

For a fee of course.
they actually do have classes like that for the players. You should look at all the shit they do to try and encourage rookies to not make the mistakes of their predecessors, invariably there are always a few that still screw it up.

A ton of my friends went to FSU just because of the female male ratio in the early 2000s. It was something like 63 % women. I don’t know what it is now.
Truth is FSU is probably one of the easiest schools to get into. We used to joke that as long as you spelled your name right on the SAT you qualified. I think there was even a line from a movie where a guy says something like "I have a PHD in psychology" and the guy he's talking to retorts "yeah, but it's from FSU".
There are some incredibly hot women there, that are usually the party girls that love to dress like the girls in that picture. Definitely a fun college.

Truth is FSU is probably one of the easiest schools to get into. We used to joke that as long as you spelled your name right on the SAT you qualified. I think there was even a line from a movie where a guy says something like "I have a PHD in psychology" and the guy he's talking to retorts "yeah, but it's from FSU".
There are some incredibly hot women there, that are usually the party girls that love to dress like the girls in that picture. Definitely a fun college.

Yeah, UF, UCF, and Miami are where it’s at for academics.

I wonder if it ever worked out for the guys I know that went to FSU...

The whole thing looks shady... pun intended. There was no forced entry and the dude knew which exit had no video camera. It was as if someone gave him the key and told him which door to leave. I wonder who?

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend told cops the NFL star 'set her up' while McCoy previously said she refused to return 'loaned' jewelry
LeSean McCoy’s estranged live-in girlfriend told police in her 911 call she suspected the Buffalo Bills star orchestrated the home invasion that left her beaten and bloody, audio of the call revealed.
“We’re breaking up, and he wants all his jewelry back,” she told the dispatcher shortly after 3 a.m. Tuesday. “I don’t want to step outside. He’s got cameras outside, and he could see me.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-...ice-bills-star-set-her-up-20180712-story.html

Good thing he didn’t marry her, could you imagine what she’d be like if he did?

No one knows. He hasn’t even been charged yet.

Keep your fake outrage down a few notches people.

If he hasn't been charged yet don't you think it is jumping the gun to role play his public defender???

Wow, even Mayberry has gone to hell. People acting like women are less than dogs. It’s pathetic.

Why do all these pro ball stars always do stupid shit? Do they all have some bet to see who can fall the fasest once they reach the top?

So what if you have to go through eviction proceedings to get your ex ho out of your life. Just bang other ho's at the motel 6 until you get your pad back. It's not like this dude doesn't have enough money to have his pick of top grade pussy.

professional ball players, amateur life players.

Concussion syndrome. It makes you impulsive.

If he hasn't been charged yet don't you think it is jumping the gun to role play his public defender???

This isn’t the first topic about this. And it gets ridiculous quick.

Back