Trump's fave judge to Manafort: jail you're going to knows how to handle traitors

No, I am not. When the judge for Manafort when on his little rant about how Mueller didn't prosecute Cohen but handed tye case off because Mueller wanted to go after Trump you and Geese were saying how this case would likely be thrown out because it was outside Mueller's investigation and he didnt have the authority to bring up these charges against Manafort..... Nothing being conflated at all

Lol. Are you drunk. This judge has nothing to do with Cohen

This judge asking Mueller to produce ALL relative evidence and warrants has nothing to do with him getting pissed at the defense attorneys for being hypocrites about the detention of Manafort.

Completely 2 different issues

Lol. Are you drunk. This judge has nothing to do with Cohen

This judge asking Mueller to produce ALL relative evidence and warrants has nothing to do with him getting pissed at the defense attorneys for being hypocrites about the detention of Manafort.

Completely 2 different issues
I think you should re-read my posts, i didnt say this judge had anything to do with Cohen, I said he said Mueller didn't prosecute Cohen, but prosecuted Manafort because he believed Manafort could lead to Trump.

Lol i never said those issues were related, I'm laughing at how sheepish you and Bob were thinkin the case would be thrown out because Mueller went was attempting to have unfettered power and go outside the scope of his power.... To now Manafort is going to an actual jail instead of just being under house arrest as he was 2 months ago

So the judge that Trump praised at a NRA rally (for giving Mueller a tongue-lashing) just gave Manafort a hilarious dressing down.

But first we need to know how we got here.

Last week, Manafort's lawyers were publicizing the fact that Manafort was in solitary confinement 23 hours a day, trying to create public sentiment that it was unfair for Manafort to be in prison because it hindered his ability to mount a legal defense.

Well, Mueller said, "Fuck that shit." and gave the judge transcripts of Manafort bragging (on monitored phone calls) about the VIP treatment he was receiving in his private cell that was really more of a private suite.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4594533/7-11-18-US-Oppo-Manafort-Motion-to-Continue.pdf

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/mu...afort-hes-caught-boasting-vip-treatment-jail/

Around the same time, his lawyers filed a panicked motion to prevent Manafort from being transferred out of the VIP suite that they were trying to portray as 23 hours of hell.

The judge said, "Shut your idiot word hole, you're going to a real prison."

(I guess the lawyers thought their complaining would result in Manafort being released instead of just transferred to another prison.)

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-how-to-handle-terrorists-traitors-and-spies/

I'm enjoying watching a rich, corrupt criminal complain that jail is getting in the way of his daily activities.
chemistexpla.jpg

Better than the 4th of July's. This is Christmas in summer.

Back