Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

I haven't played in a few weeks. It felt pretty broken. Shotgun damage was all over the place, getting shot through build, etc. They seem to be more focused on creating a narrative for the map and adding things like shopping carts than fixing the basics.

have it d/l on switch and ps4. I've seen my nephew beast at it. But it looks like everyone is too good or experienced for someone like me to just jump in and enjoy. Am I wrong?

c02e49ea0df0a633e4fc7021c798e8f8.jpg

<2>

you would be not wrong

Keep Fortnite away from these forums... and the youtubers with their endless clickbaiting.

this will not help

I play with my two older sons, and one daughter. Did 1575 damage last night; was sadly proud.

Anyways, my kids want to wake up at 4am for the start of the new season. I was playing when the rocket launch that cracked the dome happened, and that was cool.

Is anybody else looking forward to which way they go with this season?

Well, it's here. Some new stuff. With the money they started making a few months back, I expected even more, but I think they were afraid to change too much in light of the ca$h explosion. Still, its not too bad.

I play with my two older sons, and one daughter. Did 1575 damage last night; was sadly proud.

Anyways, my kids want to wake up at 4am for the start of the new season. I was playing when the rocket launch that cracked the dome happened, and that was cool.

Is anybody else looking forward to which way they go with this season?

damnit Amerikuracana half of the vets already knew you secretly weren't an adult this thread does you no favors; I tried to protect you, I bribed Dempsey and Pigeon-Toed Larry to keep your secret, we forged the children's birth certificates we enrolled them in preschool, 5 years plying my contacts and keeping the French off your trail and you betray me with a Fortnite thread

Fortnite is new, requires speed, and learning new tricks. This doesn't bode well for the majority fat, old, lazy and ugly people that frequent this forum.

Fortnite is new, requires speed, and learning new tricks. This doesn't bode well for the majority fat, old, lazy and ugly people that frequent this forum.

This is true, only A-level athletes can handle the demand that Fortnite puts on the body.

fortnite is dope but i dont play the seasons or whatever. just get drunk and play once or twice a week. just downloaded it on my switch but havent tried it on there yet... now have it on pc, switch and ps4....

Just give me an enhanced playground mode with unlimited time and I'm good

That was fun as fuck

I just realized last week that people are paying $15 bucks a skin lmfao fuck that shit...no wonder this game is raking in dough

Just give me an enhanced playground mode with unlimited time and I'm good

That was fun as fuck

I just realized last week that people are paying $15 bucks a skin lmfao fuck that shit...no wonder this game is raking in dough
Yeah they are grabbing as much as they can as quick as they can. I got the battle pass today for $10, and I debated that heavily based on some of the lag I get with the wireless PS4 connection, I have the best wifi you can get with comcast/xfinity, but I know wired is better.

They didn't change that much with this season, but that's because they made 200+ million and.. Yeah. I would have liked to have seen some bigger changes/upgrades.

But yes, they need to relax with the price of stuff a little, or people are going to peace out reeeaaallly fast once the game gets just a little stale.

Bought the last season because me and a couple of friends got into it. Not sure if i'll get the new season. Was a lot of fun while we were into it but moved on pretty much.

Yeah they are grabbing as much as they can as quick as they can. I got the battle pass today for $10, and I debated that heavily based on some of the lag I get with the wireless PS4 connection, I have the best wifi you can get with comcast/xfinity, but I know wired is better.

They didn't change that much with this season, but that's because they made 200+ million and.. Yeah. I would have liked to have seen some bigger changes/upgrades.

But yes, they need to relax with the price of stuff a little, or people are going to peace out reeeaaallly fast once the game gets just a little stale.
2k skins use to be rare and have a wow factor to it.

Now they just throw 2k for every skin out there.

Getting a bit greedy which I was hoping they wouldn't as they were pretty fair.

I play better after a couple beers. That's so sad.. But awesome. I literally just laid waste to an entire team that was wasting my side in 50 v 50. Only 4 kills, but like 7 knockdowns. I don't do that well usually without being cheap or sniping. Beer.

Boys play Fortnight, men play Pubg, gods play Roblox battle royal

Twice in the last 3 days I have had the most hilarious glitch. I have witnesses.. I shot somebody with a gold gun, and I got knocked down from it. I shit you not. Something in the games lag masker, guessing or something, but I blasted somebody right in front of me with a gold shotgun, and I went down. They did not fire. The game got it backwards. Yesterday I knocked somebody down with a gold hand cannon, and I went down without being shot. Nothing hit me. Me and the other guy got knocked down, be he 100% did not fire. I had witnesses for both.

The game is good, but is home to some pretty funny and odd glitches.

Lmao they as a gun make it op as fuck and now nerf it huge.

Smg went from God mode to trash in a matter of days.

Lmao they as a gun make it op as fuck and now nerf it huge.

Smg went from God mode to trash in a matter of days.
What language is that?

It ALMOST looks like English??

Back