Pick A Car From the 80s

5616844764_8d0b40c6c5_b.jpg

Off the top of my head, MR2 Supercharged.
CJmm01J.jpg

Say you had to drive a car from the 80s. Brand new and everything. Which one would you choice. A Grand National, a 80s bronco or chevy shortbed, maybe euro or japan.
Gotta go 80's Bronco from your options.

In the 80s there were these mustang style fox body cars and i want to say they were capris. They were essentially the same thing as the fox bodies (lx & gt) but retarded looking. Never knew the interest in getting that over a stang.

That’s a Trans Am, Pontiac never called them Firebird Trans Ams which technically they are, there was the firebird, firebird formula and trans am in that era.

So please don’t call a trans am a firebird.

"CHECK OUT THE BIG BRAIN ON 90 50! Thats right, you a smart motherfucka."

I actually know what you mean cuz ive personally said exactly that. I owned a 1989 firbired formula 305 tbi. Sucked. So i put in a 350, a shitty accel tpi, and a procharger s2000 or something. Blew the motor.

Last year i hydroplaned by 1999 LS1 Trans Am. People fucked with me when they said firebird.

This is my old 87 GT T-top car.... (If you google 87 orange mustang GT it pops right up)
1987_00011_02.jpg

96185d1179714312-sweet-1987-mustang-gt-t-tops-burnt-orange-fs-tr-pics-7f65_1.jpg
Is it a real saleen or did you just put stickers on it?

I had a 94 5.0 convertible. I actually hated mustangs and built a supercharged formula to beat them at the strip. But i didnt know what the fuck i was doing. Got all the wrong parts, blew the motor, and believe or not, the 94 stang was next. I said, i want to see how hard/easy it is to get a newer, heavier stang in the 13s.

That said, i miss the fox bodies.

I'm surprised one of the first responses isn't for this

View attachment 404699

My dad had one of these. Grew up with it but i never knew how great it was as a child-teenager. Id love to get one of my own, but good luck finding one not beat to shit that isnt expensive as hell. Thats NOT including GNXs.

Is it a real saleen or did you just put stickers on it?

I had a 94 5.0 convertible. I actually hated mustangs and built a supercharged formula to beat them at the strip. But i didnt know what the fuck i was doing. Got all the wrong parts, blew the motor, and believe or not, the 94 stang was next. I said, i want to see how hard/easy it is to get a newer, heavier stang in the 13s.

That said, i miss the fox bodies.

It's a 87 GT T-Top car with the body kit. I enjoy many styles of the mustang but really prefer the Foxbody.

Chrysler LeBaron - it look like a Phantom until a Phantom pull up
1981-lebaron-1.jpg

Did no one get my It Takes Two reference with the Lambo knockoff (Trovare). I’m old, but so are plenty of other Sherbros.

@therealdope @Chesten_Hesten

I didn't see it. I'm so condescending and pretentious I only post messages. 7 pages on now, where is it?

This one right?

The Sales Chick was Hot stuff!
WyMGyqc.gif

She gave Justin Beibong his Haircut
kimberlyfoster1.jpg

Last edited:
Back