Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Does anyone know how to watch the Shootboxing S-Cup this weekend? I want to see Reina + Rena fighting. Anyone else watching? I can only find a link at https://shootboxing.org/moviecomplex/ but I don't want to fork out 10 bucks if It's showing free on Japanese TV somewhere. I might end up paying and watching the replay anyways if I can't watch it live, although I'm pretty sure they go up on YouTube eventually. I'd love to try and follow Shootboxing.

I had a stream lined up but the host died this week

Still looking

Pretty late but we had Krush 90 Japan vs china a while ago

more fights on the K-1 krush yt channel

Japan won 5-1 im crying

That's a far cry from the fighter that maintained a near two decade run at the top of one of the more consistently competitive and grueling sports that exists.

Can you recommend a handful of specific fights from Saenchai's prime that are worth watching? New to kickfighting...

Lol Kimura's fiance is an AV actress. Her name is Mei Matsumoto, in case someone wants to do some...research. Congrats to him I guess?

Lol Kimura's fiance is an AV actress. Her name is Mei Matsumoto, in case someone wants to do some...research. Congrats to him I guess?

AHHHHHHHHH, I knew it. I thought they just look a like.

KNOCKOUT just posts a bunch of dights with English commentary. Hopefully this means they will make more international fights instead of exclusive Japanese vs Japanese events.

By the way, it seems that RISE is following K-1's steps in setting up development leagues.
They are holding "Evol" events for their prospects (kind of like their KHAOS).

Based on Tenshin, it seems that Rizin kick GP will be a one day tournament at NYE and he will have a warm-up fight in the September event.

I hope it will not be a showcase fight but it will probably be a showcase fight. There is no reason for Rizin risking another Rodtung.

By joining you mean, being there once a month for promotional shots just like Aoki lol

Good for Tenshin though, making them good money.

K-1 Super-lightweight tournament is official on November 3rd for the title that Noiri vacated.
Weak tournament even by K-1 standard saved for Kaew VS Yamato match up

Yamato Tetsuya VS Kaew
Soda Yasuomi VS Mo Abdurahman
Nakazawa Jun VS Melsik Baghdasaryan
Sasaki Daizo VS Sam Hill

Kaew implies that he could retire if he loses against Yamato.

Meanwhile, Ren Hiramoto is no where to be found...

Think Wei Rui was offered a spot for this tournament and, well, not there either.

Meanwhile, Gonnapar is defending his meaningless Krush title on September 30th, instead of go crushing Koya Urabe.

Back