What music is your favorite right now

I've been listening to a lot of andy grammar recently

I bounce around a lot, but lately it's been more lofi hip hop and some harder electronic music on top of whatever else comes my way.

On the lofi side, I have been going back and listening to Mndbd and Leaf Beach's Daze Saga EP:

and Herring Franky's Flip n Dip Sessions:album:

A very good friend of mine recently got an original SP-404 and that thing has been so fun to work with. Can't wait to see what we can make with it!

On the hard side, I have been drooling over the discography of one of my favorite musicians again - Shadient. His music is a mix between Electronic Dance & Noise, if that gives you can idea (I think fans of Dubstep may enjoy his stuff). He has taken most of his music off the internet and some of his unreleased tracks I have been able to get through some very gracious friends, so if you enjoy this I can upload some stuff onto Mega for you. This playlist is a bit of what he does, or at least is most popular for (and a playlist I have had on loop a bit):

I have also been on a really hard Fleet Foxes kick lately. If you like folk or folky music, I cannot recommend this group more. If you decide to click on just one link I have posted, I'd have to ask you to give them a try.

Hope you guys enjoy the music I posted, I like going through and listening to the stuff you guys listen to :)

Do you know the scene in Salo where people get tortured to death with Veris Leta Facies running in the background? That is my favorite right now.

Been listening to wrestling soundtracks recently.

I have a last.fm account which was originally an audioscrobbler account that was merged with last.fm when last.fm took over audioscrobbler

My account

This is my listening habits over the past 90 days. Get a sense of what I'm currently enjoiyng

Bands
1. Truckfighters
2. Boards Of Canada
3. Sleep
4. Joy Division
5. Air
6. Gojira
7. Devin Townsend Project
8. Mastodon
9. Dr. Octagon
10. Kyuss

Songs
1. Truckfighters - Momentum
2. Air - Ce Matin-là
3. Truckfighters - Desert Cruiser
4. Truckfighters - Altered State
5. Truckfighters - Gweedo-Weedo
6. Sleep - Marijuanaut's Theme
7. Sleep - The Botanist
8. Boards Of Canada - Aquarius
9. Devin Townsend Project - Stormbending
10. Truckfighters - Freewheelin'

Albums
1. Truckfighters - Gravity X (2005)
2. Sleep - The Sciences (2018)
3. Air - Moon Safari (1998)
4. Boards Of Canada - Music Has The Right To Children (1998)
5. Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst (1996)
6. Gojira - The Way of All Flesh (2008)
7. Devin Townsend Project - Transcendence (2016)
8. Boards of Canada - Geogaddi (2002)
9. Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures (1979)
10. Joy Division - Closer (1980)

Been listening to wrestling soundtracks recently.

I remember going to a Sunday Night Heat taping a long time ago when Heat was popular. Had front row seats and the Brood came out. Mother fuckers showered me with the "blood" which was just red grape juice

Last edited:
The new BTBAM is out and Voice of Trespass is a fucking banger. Prog metal big band swing shit.

I have been listening to Kpop mostly for the last 2 years.

But recently I have been harking back to my teenage years a playing a lot of Punk/Pop-really cringe I know, but we like what we like.

Metal is like a religion for me, but goddamn if this isn't some ear candy.

f0172567_2211235.jpg

I’ve been listening to lots of current Psyche Rock and seeing lots of shows. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, The Black Angels, Wand, Oh Sees. Great stuff.

Lately, I've been listening to all the Vaporware I can find. Don't know why I like it so much, it's like someone corrupted Windows 95 discs and played them as audio files.

RPG video game orchestra music. I'm trying to buy digital Dragon Quest Overture, but iTunes and Amazon don't seem to have the official soundtrack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back