Recent fights/results/news from Europe

I said it before, Aerts intends to die in the ring, and while sad it's also poetic. Being a fighter is his identity, he probably doesn't feel alive unless he's fighting.

I said it before, Aerts intends to die in the ring, and while sad it's also poetic. Being a fighter is his identity, he probably doesn't feel alive unless he's fighting.

I believe most fighters feel like this. Hence the constant "retirements" and subsequential post retirement fights. But at one point it doesn't make sense anymore and someone close to them should be able to convince them to stop.

Aerts has gotten to that point years ago. I feel like an asshole saying someone should retire and stop doing what they love but I'll take one for the team and be an asshole when it comes to a pro fighter.

qUkfiil.jpg

Fightcard
Main Event - Heavyweight Bout
Catalin Morosanu vs. Freddy Kemayo III

Benjamin Adegbuyi vs. Aleksander Lepsveridze (boxing)
Ion Pascu vs. Maxim Zaplitni (kickboxing !!!)
Sebastian Cozmanca vs. Gordon Haupt
Cristian Ristea vs. Miroslav Vujocic
Amansio Paraschiv vs. Waldemar Wiebe Nurridinov
Bogdan Nastase vs. Janu Da Cruz
Claudiu Badoi vs. Cezar Buzdugan
Edar Ismailov vs. Catalin Mocanu
Alexandru Radnev vs. Raul Manoila
Madalin Mogos vs. Costin Mincu

http://dynamitefighting.com/

Sebastian Cozmâncă is the new Daniel Ghiță! Just if he would improve the leg kicks even more. He destroyed Gordon Haupt, who fought twice in Glory against top fighters.

Moroşanu vs. Kemayo III right now!

Kemayo is with Mike Passenier, Adegbuyi was with Krauweel but trained for boxing with the Furys.

4000 crowd.

Great 1st round from Moro, what a beatdown! I wonder if the Carpathian Death can keep this crazy tempo. He was in great shape until now.

Kemayo looks huge, new horsemeat diet? He just switched to Mike"s Gym.

This was better than Verhoeven vs. Hari until now.

Round 2 was equal, even though Moro connected better. I think Kemayo didn"t do enough.

Morosanu with huge liver punches and nothing happened, Kemayo with great head kicks.. Kemayo punches are also as good as in the past (see Londt fight), but Morosanu was just better on boxing!

Last edited:
What a fight, the arena with standing ovation! Moro takes it definitely. K-1 provides more than Glory.

Morosanu unanimous decision, very fair, he connected much, much better. Lots of punches, Kemayo didn"t fall and fought back!

He wins the trilogy.

Rumours about Moroşanu vs. Zimmerman next in Dynamite. He said it was a very tough fight.

Results (via Kakutougi)
Catalin Morosanu defeats Freddy Kemayo by Unanimous Decision
Boxing Rules Bout: Benjamin Adegbuyi defeats Aleksander Lepsveridze by KO R1
Ion Pascu defeats Maxim Zaplitni by Decision
Sebastian Cozmanca defeats Gordon Haupt by KO R1
Cristian Ristea defeats Miroslav Vujocic by Split Decision
Amansio Paraschiv defeats Waldemar Wiebe Nurridinov by TKO R3*B
Bogdan Nastase defeats Janu Da Cruz by KO R2
Claudiu Badoi defeats Cezar Buzdugan by Decision
Kyokushin Rules Bout: Catalin Mocanu defeats Edar Ismailov by Decision
Alexandru Radnev defeats Raul Manoila by TKO*A
Madalin Mogos defeats Costin Mincu by Decision

In Romania at Târgoviște, ACB 16 with Andrei Stoica, Donegi Abena, Albert Kraus, Adelin Mihăilă and Max Van Gelder, live on Pro X and Fight Box.

UYt8j0S.jpg

8TEzkw4.jpg

Damn, Albert Kraus still fighting :eek:

He does pretty well, just 37 years old. Daniel Ghiță makes comeback this year at 37. Kraus didn"t lose by KO since 2007, with the exception of the Ristie fight.

acb kb 16

Kraus vs Adsalam Barkinkhoev

Andrei Stoica vs Donegi Abena

Result
Giorgio Petrosyan def. Chingiz Allazov by Unanimous Decision

Andrei lost but this Donegi is a very good prospect though. If you want my opinion, Stoica looked the worst ever, I have never seen him so bad. Last time he fought well, but here he looked very unprepared.

Andrei Stoica added a lot of kilograms, he"s a heavyweight now. Lol. It can be really explained, since he was involved with TELEVISION.

The ring was also very small, it advantaged Donegi but how old is this Donegi anyway? I heard he"s undefeated, youngster under Mike Passenier? Not to take anything from Donegi, even though Andrei was really below his usual shape. In fact I don"t think Stoica was so bad in the first rounds, but he was clearly unprepared and overweight.

Stoica is milking money these days, although more from Exatlon & TV, I am sorry for him but he shouldn"t take heavyweight bouts. Also against Hron, who is a real heavyweight...

Just taking fights to take, plus to be defeated in Romania is really embarrassing. By the way, ACB had less fans than when Stoica was fighting in regional promotion in Baia Mare. Why? Because he took the match on short notice. In Romania it"s important to promote with Romanian stars.

Result
Giorgio Petrosyan def. Chingiz Allazov by Unanimous Decision
I don't agree with that scoring at all minus the knockdown in round 1 the only round Petro looked to win flatout was rnd 4 and even in that rnd Allazov wasn't dominated. How could two judges score every rnd for Petro and the other one score 4 for him? what was the score 50-44, 50-45, and 49-47? Even with the KD in rnd 1 Allazov won all of it but the last 10 second then should've won 2&3 Petro got rnd 4 and rnd 5 was even maybe a slight edge to Allazov due to the landed kicks.

I don't agree with that scoring at all minus the knockdown in round 1 the only round Petro looked to win flatout was rnd 4 and even in that rnd Allazov wasn't dominated. How could two judges score every rnd for Petro and the other one score 4 for him? what was the score 50-44, 50-45, and 49-47? Even with the KD in rnd 1 Allazov won all of it but the last 10 second then should've won 2&3 Petro got rnd 4 and rnd 5 was even maybe a slight edge to Allazov due to the landed kicks.
in my opinion it wasnt a knockdown, but petro clearly and easily outworked Allazov

Back