Boxing: 7.14 11:30pm ET Manny Pacquiao v Lucas Martin Matthysse

ESPN+ APP is BS for this, but I have a buddy who gave me his login for tomorrow night and I'll just watch on my desktop, I guess. Still, too big of a fight to keep from the masses, and especially the casuals. I don't like the platform move.

Odds favor Pac via decision, but I don't see how this goes 12, TBH. I think if it goes too long, then Pac has a skill advantage that may have him stop Lucas late. And early, everybody knows how dangerous Matthysse is. Which probably means smart money is on fight goes the distance. lol

But not mine.

Odds favor Pac via decision, but I don't see how this goes 12, TBH. I think if it goes too long, then Pac has a skill advantage that may have him stop Lucas late. And early, everybody knows how dangerous Matthysse is. Which probably means smart money is on fight goes the distance. lol

But not mine.
Manny!

I hope he doesn't get slept tonight, to be honest. I mean, he has a lot of damn miles. But so more skilled overall than Lucas. But Lucas has one-shot power, we know that. I like the match-up. Can't wait.

Pac wins via 7th round TKO.

I cleaned up there ITD and Pac via stoppage at 6.00 was too good to be true. I wish I'd have had the balls to go a bit more, there. And that I had the balls to use real money on Pac via stoppage.

It's easy to say that now, though. lol

Last edited:
Back