Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

ozDv5xS.gif

I should get back into the game. Show the "New Breed" of shoopers that an old heavyweight can still get some knockouts.

I've had plenty of time off to cycle. I'm sure USADA will grant me an exemption.
Your damn rights you should fire up some stuff!
I don't know about USADA....but Chuck has just granted you an exemption.

I should get back into the game. Show the "New Breed" of shoopers that an old heavyweight can still get some knockouts.

I've had plenty of time off to cycle. I'm sure USADA will grant me an exemption.

Yes you should Foghorn.

You can dominate the new division ....

Unless yer,,,, well....

7xBEVzT.jpg

My first actual "Incredulous Cormier" in quite some time...and gif for that matter.
I actually forgot how to do it LOL!

I think I remember you from before I was even shooping. I think i saw some of your shoops in the older ISL contests. Let's see what you got ya old fart. :)

This is what I am imagining with all this new-fangled technology. :p
foghorn_cell_phone.gif

I think I remember you from before I was even shooping. I think i saw some of your shoops in the older ISL contests. Let's see what you got ya old fart. :)

This is what I am imagining with all this new-fangled technology. :p
foghorn_cell_phone.gif

My God! This is so good!

Indeed I remember seeing your name as I made my exit. You had just gotten started IIRC, couldn't do GIFs yet. Glad to see you stuck with it and are helping lead the way now.

Ive been running with a bootleg copy of CS5 photoshop called "White Rabbit" for over 8 years now. With quicktime installed CS5 can export frames to a .GIF image. I've considered looking into relearning Flash for making shoops easier, as the ability to create movement paths and separate objects is beneficial for any complex movements. What do you guys currently use for your GIFs? Specifically asking @bigwaverider and @Chuck , but if anyone else would like to give advice on the software they use I'd love to know.

You will need at least CS6 "Extended" version (kinda like CS6 v2) in order to do gifs properly IMO. @Myrddin Wild bought the regular CS6 and was having a lot of difficulty importing video... or something. I just know he was having issues and every time he researched it, things kept coming back to the fact that he needed CS6 "Extended" or newer. Perhaps he can chime in.

CS6 Extended has "frame animation" (FA) as well as a "video timeline" (VT). The video timeline is pretty awesome. Lets say you have a head and it is moving, getting bigger, smaller, rotating etc..Well with frame animation you wuold have to use a different head every time you 'transform" the head (resize, rotate, etc). With VT you first turn your "template head" into a "smart object". Then in the VT you can use keyframes just like in Flash and you only have to use one head as long as it is a Smart Object. So on Frame 1 of the VT you have your head with a keyframe, then on Frame 10 or w/e you can make it bigger smaller, moved to the left, right etc, and make another keyframe. PS will fill in the blanks just like Flash does. Any nudges, or minor adjustment that you have to dial in between will add another keyframe. Such a time saver.

I do all my cutting out and color/light correcting in PS CC 2018 v19. I do almost all my gifs in After Effects now. It's hard. PS is sorta intuitive, but AE you are going to have to Google just about every single thing you will ever do. Steep learning curve. Funny thing is that I started shooping with PS and a tiny Flash Editor called "Sothink SWF Quicker". AE has some similarities to Flash like tweens, "tween to path" (I think that's what it is called in Flash), Keyframes, and so on. You work with a video timeline similar to Flash. I think having Flash knowledge will greatly help u out if you transition to AE. However, Flash isn't bad and is much better than PS for layered gifs. And actually AE has some decent color/light correcting so my first sentence in this paragraph wasn't necessarily true.

Any help u need, feel free to PM me and I wiil probably talk your ear off.

Indeed I remember seeing your name as I made my exit. You had just gotten started IIRC, couldn't do GIFs yet. Glad to see you stuck with it and are helping lead the way now.

Ive been running with a bootleg copy of CS5 photoshop called "White Rabbit" for over 8 years now. With quicktime installed CS5 can export frames to a .GIF image. I've considered looking into relearning Flash for making shoops easier, as the ability to create movement paths and separate objects is beneficial for any complex movements. What do you guys currently use for your GIFs? Specifically asking @bigwaverider and @Chuck , but if anyone else would like to give advice on the software they use I'd love to know.

You will need at least CS6 "Extended" version (kinda like CS6 v2) in order to do gifs properly IMO. @Myrddin Wild bought the regular CS6 and was having a lot of difficulty importing video... or something. I just know he was having issues and every time he researched it, things kept coming back to the fact that he needed CS6 "Extended" or newer. Perhaps he can chime in.
CS6 can't import MP4's (& other popular video formats) which is a major limitation.

CS6 & earlier.... is "Frame animation" only.

"CS6 Extended" & later.... is the first version to have the "video timeline."

Making animated stuff with only the Frame animation is incredibly slow to do thingz one frame at a time & it comes out choppy.

With the video timeline function, you can do a lot of "maneuvers" in which the program makes it smooth from one point to the other. For example... set point A... then set point B & the program fills in the middle & makes it smooth like video instead of like a choppy "early Southpark" style frame animation. This works in regard to moving things on the screen, making them different sized, or rotating them. In Rotating or resizing in "Frame animation", you actually have to make a different duplicate for each rotation or resizing... but with the video timeline, the software fills in the gaps without having to make all those duplicates.

I butted right up to this limitation by not having the extended version. I now am stoked to have a newer version & am currently in rehab trying to kick old habits. :p

This was a request from @Chuck. Had to remove their heads before putting my templates on there because the heads in the video were going back and forth too much and wouldn't line up properly. See spoiler.

the flag is a png with a wave effect and the ropes are just black shapes.

no_heads.gif
banner.png
jones_queen_45.png
crying_jones_queen_straight.png
ZVUGwgy.gif

Last edited:
This was a request for @Chuck. Had to remove their heads before putting my templates on there because the heads in the video were going back and forth too much and wouldn't line up properly. See spoiler.

the flag is a png with a wave effect and the ropes are just black shapes.

no_heads.gif
banner.png
ZVUGwgy.gif
fukking well made!

Back