What's Your Next Purchase? V5

I don’t know, maybe the m40 a2/3. The only m40 stock I’ve had my hands on was an a1 style witch is basically sort of like a hunting/varminting stock. In fact I believe the original m40s were basically off Even shelf carmine models.
Yeah, the A2 and A3 have a very similar look to them.

I just love that KRG offers a chassis out there that isn't the price of nice Vortex glass. Greyboe stocks you're lucky to be under $800 for one, MacMillan might as well sell a kidney for their stocks.. other companies the chassis sometimes run in excess of $1200

gun-trust-buy_b512f572-0d89-4d04-8c91-eebf23021e77_grande.jpg

Doing form 4 for the maxim 9 and a form 1 for my battle arms sbr build. Will do another for the octane 9 when it gets in. Once the octane 9 clears I'll probably get a cz scorpion pistol in fde, attach a tail hook brace and do a under rail suppressed set up.

ScorpCarbFauxSuppFDEWeb.png

Like this but with the below brace. Suppressor would also stick out 2" less.

FDE-CZ-Adapter-Tailhook-1a.jpg

I’ve been thinking of call g up the silencer shop and getting the work started. I could shoot off my front porch and not have to think about putting in earplugs when I’m out hunting.

I bought their trust, it's incredibly easy. Took like 2 minutes to fill out.

What are you thinking of getting?

A integrally suppressed 10/22 or bolt action 22 could be awesome for what you are talking about.

I want to do a volquartsen summit action with kgmade eos suppressed barrel. It's just low on my want list.

I bought their trust, it's incredibly easy. Took like 2 minutes to fill out.

What are you thinking of getting?

A integrally suppressed 10/22 or bolt action 22 could be awesome for what you are talking about.

I want to do a volquartsen summit action with kgmade eos suppressed barrel. It's just low on my want list.

I want something for my 22 and something for my 308.

I’ve heard of q, it’s strangenthe make a model called “trash panda” lol.

I’ve heard of q, it’s strangenthe make a model called “trash panda” lol.

Yeah all the names are goofy as hell but as far as weight, construction, materials, etc are top of the line. The owner started AAC, helped Sig develop there line of suppresors and then started Q.

"100% titanium with a PVD coating, fully rotary welded with no outer tube, and features standard size wrench flats on the front and back for easily install and removal."

Yeah all the names are goofy as hell but as far as weight, construction, materials, etc are top of the line. The owner started AAC, helped Sig develop there line of suppresors and then started Q.

"100% titanium with a PVD coating, fully rotary welded with no outer tube, and features standard size wrench flats on the front and back for easily install and removal."

The Q suppressors look sweet. It would be awesome to hack my kimber back to 18-20” and thread it for a suppressor. There’s so many times I fire off a rifle out there and just think....fuck, any animals that were near here aren’t here now....

The Q suppressors look sweet. It would be awesome to hack my kimber back to 18-20” and thread it for a suppressor. There’s so many times I fire off a rifle out there and just think....fuck, any animals that were near here aren’t here now....

Class 3 Machining out of Dallas has some of the lowest pricing I’ve ever seen for barrel work. I think they quoted me $85 shipped to cut, crown, and thread my Mini barrel from 18” to 16.5”. Threading is literally their specialty, they have quick turnaround, and they can do it with the action on the barrel.

Fuck it's going to be a long 7-9 months, I need to try to forget about the sbr and maxim.

I don't have one. It's my buddies I almost always shoot with. I will be building an AR10 in 6.5.

It's the desert tech srs, he has the 6.5, .308 and .338 barrel for it.

Was just pricing suppressors. If I can get the can I want before they sell the last one I can use my 30'06 with 155grn bullets at 3090fps.

When you start laying the charts across one another, you get less recoil, slightly flatter shooting 26MOA instead of 29MOA, and quite close to the same energy at 1000 yards as a 180grn bullet going 2950fps. 785ftlbs at 1000 yards with the 180 compared to 759ftlbs with the 155grn.

Not a bad trade off since I already have the rifle, the rounds, and only need the suppressor.

Was just pricing suppressors. If I can get the can I want before they sell the last one I can use my 30'06 with 155grn bullets at 3090fps.

When you start laying the charts across one another, you get less recoil, slightly flatter shooting 26MOA instead of 29MOA, and quite close to the same energy at 1000 yards as a 180grn bullet going 2950fps. 785ftlbs at 1000 yards with the 180 compared to 759ftlbs with the 155grn.

Not a bad trade off since I already have the rifle, the rounds, and only need the suppressor.

What can are you looking at?

Back