NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought of ''no income tax state'' wouldn't be of Washington.

Yeah, it's in their state constitution -- I never really looked into why Seattle has only 2/4 major US sports located in their city considering their size and economic strength but always found it curious.

I mean, don't a ton of government officials live/work there? Seems like an obvious no income tax state to me

In Washington state? I don't think any more than the normal amount of government officials live/work there.

I'll watch that Sabres-Sens brawl tonight in his memory.

Was it confirmed 100%? Last I heard it was being reported by an unreliable source.

Was it confirmed 100%? Last I heard it was being reported by an unreliable source.
It's on all the major networks now, unless they're really fake newsing us.

Jets and Trouba most likely going to arb.

Shit is gunna get worse with him and the org as it is. He’s fucking delusional if he thinks he’s gettin over 6.

Trade this bitch already.

Jets and Trouba most likely going to arb.

Shit is gunna get worse with him and the org as it is. He’s fucking delusional if he thinks he’s gettin over 6.

Trade this bitch already.

Nasty situation for the jets. Who filed for arbitration, Trouba or Winnipeg?

Nasty situation for the jets. Who filed for arbitration, Trouba or Winnipeg?
Trouba did.

Even if hes going to get close to 6 I think most people would be ok with it. It obvious he's asking way more then he rightfully should be getting. Cant blame him tho, thats how the game is played I guess.

Trouba did.

Even if hes going to get close to 6 I think most people would be ok with it. It obvious he's asking way more then he rightfully should be getting. Cant blame him tho, thats how the game is played I guess.

He only has 2 years left until UFA, or 3?

2, either way its prolly the last contract he signs with Winnipeg.

I think (hope) they trade his ass this year.

Winnipeg has the right to choose a 1 or 2 year term after the arbitrator's decision. I think they'll probably go for a 1 year term to keep his value as a trade asset.

Good for Trouba, bet on yourself dude.

Winterpeg should have given the man Rielly money, but those cheap motherfuckers probably had a heart attack at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back