Eating question

Oh_snap_its_steven

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey Sherbro's, I've got a quick question and need some advice on how I should go about my eating challenge.

So I get up and workout from 9am-10am, Eat then leave to work about 11:30. The issue is I work from 12-5:30 with a 30min drive back to my home. I would pack a snack to eat but I work for a none profit with kids and one of the stipulations is I can't eat while at the job. When I get home I'm starving and want to eat everything so I'm wanting to know if you guys have any diet plans or eating tips to hold me over while I'm at work.

Any info would be great!

Hey Sherbro's, I've got a quick question and need some advice on how I should go about my eating challenge.

So I get up and workout from 9am-10am, Eat then leave to work about 11:30. The issue is I work from 12-5:30 with a 30min drive back to my home. I would pack a snack to eat but I work for a none profit with kids and one of the stipulations is I can't eat while at the job. When I get home I'm starving and want to eat everything so I'm wanting to know if you guys have any diet plans or eating tips to hold me over while I'm at work.

Any info would be great!

Protein shake at work..?

Maybe take up intermittent fasting

Sneak away to the bathroom like a high school kid smoking a cigarette to eat a protein bar and gatoraid.

Sneak away to the bathroom like a high school kid smoking a cigarette to eat a protein bar and gatoraid.

Slip a salami in your boxer shorts, drive your female co-workers crazy, just don't finish it off till your 30 min car ride home....

Warm salami sounds like a great appetite suppressant, just not in the way you might've intended.

Any info would be great!

You can't keep a small snack in your car? Take a quick break to go calm your cravings?

Lol. We cant answer this question for you. Either sneak food or starve till 6 pm

Blitz a shake you can take in with you. The usual banana, oats, peanut butter and protein powder. Or whatever gives you a stiffy.

Back