Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled that, and found out he's with Pamela Anderson...
what the fuck

Nah, he was playing that Dani Ceballos and Theo Real Madrid benchwarmer role.

Saw him tear up River Plate in Disney 2 years ago. Dude is a beast.
Loved him at Sevilla. Serious baller.
Could have sworn he played against Denmark. Poor Theo

Madridistas are special.

This guy is blaming the tax authorities for having robbed Cristiano... Cristiano didn't commit tax evasion -- he was robbed because they were taxing him to high.

He also says footballers should get taxed less and the middle and lower class citizens should be taxed higher instead...

<Prem973>

Madridistas are special.

This guy is blaming the tax authorities for having robbed Cristiano... Cristiano didn't commit tax evasion -- he was robbed because they were taxing him to high.

He also says footballers should get taxed less and the middle and lower class citizens should be taxed higher instead...

<Prem973>

Tax cuts for the rich and let the middle/low class carry the burden?

Sounds familiar.

<TheDonald>

For all we know, he maybe in favor of building a wall between Spain and Catalunya...
Youth unemployment is pretty high in Spain, would create alot of jobs.
<Y2JSmirk>

For all we know, he maybe in favor of building a wall between Spain and Catalunya...
Depends on how many rapists are living in Catalunya, imo. :p

@Da Speeit So the new place you're thinking of working at, what are the menu's there like, fella ?

@Tobago Jones @Concrete finished The Terror. Decent enough mini-series but had some really weird parts i struggled getting past.

Just starting the last season of Hap & Leonard.

Way behind on netflix stuff. Thinking of dropping HBO & Showtime & joining Amazon prime. Want to see A Very British Scandal. Heard its decent.

@Tobago Jones @Concrete finished The Terror. Decent enough mini-series but had some really weird parts i struggled getting past.

Just starting the last season of Hap & Leonard.

Way behind on netflix stuff. Thinking of dropping HBO & Showtime & joining Amazon prime. Want to see A Very British Scandal. Heard its decent.
I watched it and it was slow. I was fine with it but it kind of went off the rails towards the end. I'm still not sure if I liked it or not.

killing off Caesar aka Ciaran Hinds so early hurt it for me

So much content out there it's hard to keep up.

@Tobago Jones

I think you said you watched Power and forgot who else did.

Just started this show and blew through the first 2 seasons in 4 days. Legit really good show. Love it. Prolly gonna get season 3 done tonight.

I watched it and it was slow. I was fine with it but it kind of went off the rails towards the end. I'm still not sure if I liked it or not.

killing off Caesar aka Ciaran Hinds so early hurt it for me

agreed on Hinds. The tuhnbaq polar bear thingy was dumb as fuck. Maybe its an eskimo myth or something but it lost me. Shame because the whole angle of the rotten canned food & illness amongst the commoners leading to the mutiny was a great storyline. Series needed to be at least 6hrs longer. Flt rushed to me.

So I actually want to keep up with the prem league this year lol what team should I root for? I like underdog teams that can compete with the best like atlético.

agreed on Hinds. The tuhnbaq polar bear thingy was dumb as fuck. Maybe its an eskimo myth or something but it lost me. Shame because the whole angle of the rotten canned food & illness amongst the commoners leading to the mutiny was a great storyline. Series needed to be at least 6hrs longer. Flt rushed to me.
Yeah i can see that. It was really strange and although I know they used it as a ploy to keep the plot going and to instill a sense of external threat it seemed sloppy. Hickey was a good villian imo and the cast as a whole is top notch but I felt left wanting more

So I actually want to keep up with the prem league this year lol what team should I root for? I like underdog teams that can compete with the best like atlético.
Spurs

Stay neutral until Christmas & see if any club draws you in, is my advice.

Arsenal

No brainer

Tuned out the drama during the match. Dont see what all the outrage is over the penalty. Looked like Perisic deliberately handled the ball to me.
i'd be looking for and disgusted in equal measures if I was French/croatian , never a free kick that resulted to the first goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back