Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

8awrkZ4.jpg

Anyone know much about Shahbazyan, other than that he has a karate background and competed in ADCC trials as an actual child 7 years ago?

antonio jones is slow as hell and can't seem to get off the cage quickly when people push him against it due to a poor underhook game, but he looks strong (powerbomb counter to the takedown against patrick miller lol) and fights at a pace he can maintain for 5 full rounds. Plus he's the only one of the two to have beaten anybody with a decent record (best win: 3-2 selah williams), although his fight against Ike Villaneuva was way closer than it should have been

wow rough out for Pitolo he looks like a small WW having to go up against a big MW dude 5' 9" vs 6' 3" :eek: wonder why this fight was made? someone pulled out of original fight?

Anyone know much about Shahbazyan, other than that he has a karate background and competed in ADCC trials as an actual child 7 years ago?

antonio jones is slow as hell and can't seem to get off the cage quickly when people push him against it due to a poor underhook game, but he looks strong (powerbomb counter to the takedown against patrick miller lol) and fights at a pace he can maintain for 5 full rounds. Plus he's the only one of the two to have beaten anybody with a decent record (best win: 3-2 selah williams), although his fight against Ike Villaneuva was way closer than it should have been
no footage of Shahbazyan other then some amateur fight sadly... may just do a small degen bet on Jones becourse of the reasons you mentioned and the fact that Shahbazyan is training at Glendale :D

found this on Shahbazyan instagram.. stand up looks legit and he is fast but i guess its easy to look good vs a can :)

wow rough out for Pitolo he looks like a small WW having to go up against a big MW dude 5' 9" vs 6' 3" :eek: wonder why this fight was made? someone pulled out of original fight?

man i believe deadlocks guy is actually fighting anthony adams according to tapology.

I will parlay:
Edmen Shahbazyan
Austin Vanderford
this guys Im most confident about

Dogs I like so far
Anthony Adams- This Chibwikem guy fought only cans, he is very hitable and his only advantage will be his size

Last edited:
i am tempted by Pilarte +190 big height and reach advantege and better on the ground.. Morales hands is super legit but thats all he does pretty much he dont kick and his ground game looks suspect vs Crew and Vick

edit: Pilarte done alot of work with Ludwig and TJ over the last few years not sure if hes been there for this camp though

Last edited:
vanderford's most recent fight where he wrestles a guy 20 pounds lighter than him.

https://www.ufc.tv/video/austin-vanderford-vs-kenny-licea-victory-fc-59
ya he dont like getting hit it seems.. i am tempted by Trevino he is a solid prospect has legit wrestling himself took Nash down hwo was a division 1 wrestler and he's been training at alpha male for 10+ years

seems like Vanderford mainly got the shot becourse of this bitch tweet.. take a look at the comments he gets absolutely blasted :D

ya he dont like getting hit it seems.. i am tempted by Trevino he is a solid prospect has legit wrestling himself took Nash down hwo was a division 1 wrestler and he's been training at alpha male for 10+ years

seems like Vanderford mainly got the shot becourse of this bitch tweet.. take a look at the comments he gets absolutely blasted :D

He got this shot thanks to banging PVZ

money coming in on vanderford. wonder if people are examining the physiques or fight footage.

Pitolo line still up on 5d and betsafe.. lazy bookies

Anyone on Trevino? His game seems pretty similar to Ak47's (only watched one of his fights so far) and hes training at tam which is wayyyyy better than Gracie Barra.

Fun fact that's probably not that relevant but I was at Vanderfords fight with Ben Fodor aka Phoenix Jones. I use the term "fight" pretty loosely. Austin did everything he could to avoid being hit.

Ben is a local "superhero" here in the pnw. He likes to dress up in some of his spare time and do the crime fighting thing. He was spending too much time on that shit and not enough time on tdd lol. I remember the fight mostly being Van avoiding Bens winging looping bombs, taking him down and holding position while doing just enough work to keep from getting stood up.

Probably only gonna get to do research on this fight for the whole event so I was wondering what side ya'll were on here.

Back