Is soccer the greatest sport?

Is soccer the greatest sport?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Double amputee definetly cannot compete in soccer, at any level.

You were misinformed by your friend Faustian, who clearly doesnt know what he is talking about.
does anyone other than the goalkeeper have any need for their arms?. having functional arms isn't a prerequisite in soccer like homosexuality and low testosterone is (NTTAWWT)

yes
does anyone other than the goalkeeper have any need for their arms?. having functional arms isn't a prerequisite in soccer like homosexuality and low testosterone is (NTTAWWT)

I'm watching the world cup right now and honestly I've never seen or felt an atmosphere like it is in a world cup soccer game. Do you think it's the greatest sport?
What do you think ?

I'm watching the world cup right now and honestly I've never seen or felt an atmosphere like it is in a world cup soccer game. Do you think it's the greatest sport?
Ofcourse it is. There is no need to even ponder this. The naysayers are primitives who still use the imperial system of measurement, so we can discount their opinion.

Team sport? Yes.
Individual? No, MMA is.

Last superbowl got 103 million viewers, this world cup final got 3K million viewers.
The US is really behind when it comes to soccer passion eventhough is the most played sport in their youth leagues.
Lol at the ufc saying they will take over soccer, soccer is a world sport no other sport comes even close to soccer

soccer is too boring.
football has hitting and ppl love to see guys get laid out.
even rugby is more entertaining than soccer IMO.
soccer might be more exciting than baseball, though.

soccer is too boring.
football has hitting and ppl love to see guys get laid out.
even rugby is more entertaining than soccer IMO.
soccer might be more exciting than baseball, though.

lol 'even rugby', rugby is much more exciting than american football.

actually, Aussie Rules football is more exciting than either one of them IMO.
used to get up early and watch all the matches years ago.

actually, Aussie Rules football is more exciting than either one of them IMO.
used to get up early and watch all the matches years ago.

Aussie rules is great, as is Gaelic football.

@Concrete

You got prime?

iu

If it's the only sport you afford to play, then yeah I guess.

Back