Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

How is Siler cleared to fight again already?

hwo have odds?

bet-at-home sorry i already killed the line. got coga + almeida at even money which i think is great value.

edit: and almeida opens -165 in the states, what do i know?

Last edited:
The only appealing dogs to me here are Lins, Tiller, and Barrosso. I think we'll see a lot of the favs hit on this one.

Opening odds:
1548_o.png

Current Odds:
1548.png

I am so annoyed that I am locked out of my 5Dimes account for this security update while missing all the lines I could have jumped on. Could have gotten Alexandre Almeida at the opener, now way worse than it opened.

I am so annoyed that I am locked out of my 5Dimes account for this security update while missing all the lines I could have jumped on. Could have gotten Alexandre Almeida at the opener, now way worse than it opened.

This password thing is a nightmare. No password is good enough to be "sufficiently strong". UGH!

Cannot believe Almeida opened at -165, smh I was fine with -280. Also Palmer around -300 wtf.

I missed all the value in those openers while I was waiting for 5Dimes security email and changing password and PIN number. Ugh.

Openers were hard to get for anyone. They didn't last. I liked the movement on the dogs that I took. I feel better about this card than I do on the UFC event this weekend.

Openers were hard to get for anyone. They didn't last. I liked the movement on the dogs that I took. I feel better about this card than I do on the UFC event this weekend.
I also like that there are more lines for this event, than the last PFL.

I also like that there are more lines for this event, than the last PFL.

I've got Friday and Monday off from work too, so this event kicks off my 4 day weekend. Pretty pumped for it.

Galvao +450 is insane.

i don't know man, i thought he looked pretty flat in his last fight and coga impressed me a lot.

i think lins is really live however.

Which dogs do you like?

Lins, Tiller, Barrosso

Just watched Lins tape, skill for skill he is worth a bet, no question. But fuck man why does he have to have a corey anderson like chin? Would probably go multiple units, but now feel like its only worth a .5u stab..

Back