RIP Aurel Bococi (46)

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former Romanian Muay Thai fighter and kickboxer died in Tarragona, Spain at only 46 years old. I"ve also seen it on social website. Rest in peace! :( https://www.diaridetarragona.com/ta...trado-muerto-en-Tarragona--20180704-0040.html

muaythai_crop1530721790274.jpg_525981578.jpg

His most memorable match was against Zabit Samedov.

Bococi also fought against Zmărăndescu, Bodrožić, Quarteron or Ustinov.

No idea about the cause of death. It could be natural since his body was found in his home, but they wait the autopsy in Catalonia. The newspaper said he was "human, peaceful and educated". He dealed with depression and alcoholism after he divorced from his wife. For a while he trained in Spain.

Last edited:
Natural at 46 years old in this day and age? Erm I don't think so.

Happens everyday

You'd have to have a pretty hectic and unhealthy life to die "naturally" at 46 in this day and age. Hell, it's almost even normal to die past 80 years old these days.

You'd have to have a pretty hectic and unhealthy life to die "naturally" at 46 in this day and age. Hell, it's almost even normal to die past 80 years old these days.
TBF, being a pro kickboxer is pretty fucking unhealthy.

TBF, being a pro kickboxer is pretty fucking unhealthy.
Not the kind of unhealthy that kills you early though. In fact, I'd argue most Kickboxers are incredibly healthy given the level of excercise and diet practices required to compete at a high level. Certainly more healthier than your average 9-5 worker.

Former Romanian Muay Thai fighter and kickboxer died in Tarragona, Spain at only 46 years old. I"ve also seen it on social website. Rest in peace! :( https://www.diaridetarragona.com/ta...trado-muerto-en-Tarragona--20180704-0040.html

muaythai_crop1530721790274.jpg_525981578.jpg

His most memorable match was against Zabit Samedov.

Bococi also fought against Zmărăndescu, Bodrožić, Quarteron or Ustinov.

No idea about the cause of death. It could be natural since his body was found in his home, but they wait the autopsy in Catalonia. The newspaper said he was "human, peaceful and educated". He dealed with depression and alcoholism after he divorced from his wife. For a while he trained in Spain.

Rest in peace ..seemed like a great fighter wish i saw more of him when he was alive..great knockdown at the end there i like that combo push kick to the face followed by the straight will try that sometime soon

Not the kind of unhealthy that kills you early though. In fact, I'd argue most Kickboxers are incredibly healthy given the level of excercise and diet practices required to compete at a high level. Certainly more healthier than your average 9-5 worker.
Actually tramatic brain injury triples the risk of dying prematurely (before age 56) according to a study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association . There have even been high school kids that have dropped dead because of brain injuries without warning. It’s a real issue and should not be downplayed.

What are you talking about man..

People die of natural causes in theor 40s all the time. Its not common but its not crazy rare or anything

Back