What kind of money does Rico Verhoeven earn. . .

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
. . . from his Glory title defenses?

I remember someone mentioned "six figures" counting sponsors but don't know anything more specific.

Non title fight: 75k
Title fight: 100k+
Badr fight 200k+ (guaranteed basic fee)

In the last 2 years Rico had approximately 150 appearances on Dutch tv-shows. Average fee to show up: €2500,-

Plus he has a couple of sponsors (no info about those figures)

Check out his villa (worth €700k):
https://axed.nl/is-nieuwe-superdikke-villa-rico-verhoeven/

Last edited:
Non title fight: 75k
Title fight: 100k+
Badr fight 200k+ (guaranteed basic fee)

In the last 2 years Rico had approximately 150 appearances on Dutch tv-shows. Average fee to show up: €2500,-

Plus he has a couple of sponsors (no info about those figures)

Check out his villa (worth €700k):
https://axed.nl/is-nieuwe-superdikke-villa-rico-verhoeven/
Im surprised that villa isn't worth more in a country as densely populated as the Netherlands.

700K is pretty cheapgpr
Im surprised that villa isn't worth more in a country as densely populated as the Netherlands.
Yeah 700k seems cheap for a house like that. I'd expect at least the double. Unless it's on the country side or a small town

Halsteren is indeed a small town. Still looks like a nice home.

I think Rico makes more money then most ever did in the k1 time. No big prices but a steady income. Also "wrote" a bestseller and is more on tv shows then he is in the gym.

He is an absolutely excellent kickboxer. I don't care for the glamour or private side of any fighter but he seems to have balanced his success with that outside of the ring.
Handsome dude. Great physique. It was inevitable.

My sadness is that he is a few years too late to mix it up with the active pool of top HWs from the 90s/early 2000s, so we'll never know how good he truely is but hype and media, looks and lifestyle often convince fans that somebody is greather than they are.

I'm just glad that he looks after himself and keeps fighting.

we'll never know how good he truely is but hype and media, looks and lifestyle often convince fans that somebody is greather than they are.
You can also judge him by his technical abilities in the ring, which are at a very high level. Whether he would be able to consistently put on these performances against a deeper talent pool like in the past is a fair question. He's not all smoke and mirrors however.

While my physique is the envy of many, I am no professional athlete.

We certainly don't envy your small man complex.

Also, even though you live there your parents' house doesn't really qualify as "your house".

He drives a Porsche Panamera sport 4S turismo. If I’m correct that’s a 200k euro car (in the Netherlands).

OK, this appears is for top end in HW. With bonus; enough marketable name too added.
Average NL pro can't start to dream.
Plus don't forget TAX:D....

Villa?
In NL land is very expensive, like in good places in Switzerland.
This size looks yes, from 700k till approx 2,5m. Depending where located and in what year bought, also how fast owners want to sell property.

Back