Darko Stosic, Mirko Cro Cop's protégé, makes his debut at UFC Hamburg

The fact that he dropped from HW to LHW probably means he got off the juice in these past 4 months, when he got signed with UFC i thought the same and even made a tweet about it:

Now he lost some muscle/size, hopefully power still there.

Recent photos
3aaab8eff4cb9cd120301f35e5a954cb.png

c22b0aa46f29cffaaf7208eca8ead02f.png

Dat sic nasty Mike Perry USADA curse.

Nice. Be interesting to see how he does, Kimball is a bit of a spoiler - he's a brawler and all it takes is one sloppy punch. Stosic will win though I reckon.

I thought Stipe Miočić was his protege.

Nice. Be interesting to see how he does, Kimball is a bit of a spoiler - he's a brawler and all it takes is one sloppy punch. Stosic will win though I reckon.
I think after some few leg kicks from Stosic we gonna see Kimball shooting for a takedown, so this fight could tell a lot about Stosic's TDD.

Right now he's with Rizin, exclusive deal. Prochazka is a must sign when his contract ends.
So is the guy who Prochazka just beat, Karl Albrektsson.

A true physical specimen at LHW and only 24 years old, too. Been following his career and his training ever since he was an amateur and competing in Shootboxing/Pankration and trust me, his 6-2 record does not reflect his overall potential. He goes to war every single time. Love that dude.

Karl-Wins.jpg

Edilov is fighting again! Was really impressed with his Rotterdam fight. Looked like a serious prospect

So is the guy who Prochazka just beat, Karl Albrektsson.

A true physical specimen at LHW and only 24 years old, too. Been following his career and his training ever since he was an amateur and competing in Shootboxing/Pankration and trust me, his 6-2 record does not reflect his overall potential. He goes to war every single time. Love that dude.
Yeah he's a exciting prospect, very tough and well rounded.
Edilov is fighting again! Was really impressed with his Rotterdam fight. Looked like a serious prospect
He's one of the best prospects at LHW, has a win over already ranked Antigulov too.

Yeah he's a exciting prospect, very tough and well rounded.
He's one of the best prospects at LHW, has a win over already ranked Antigulov too.

Yeah he also showed great awerenes. Hope he keeps active and doesn't fail another test haha.

Kimball just rolled over and quit. Dana should have run in and stomped him after the ref stopped it.

Back