UFC on Fox 30 Alvarez vs Poirier II

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LYVczUc.jpg

Lol Ross Pearson still in the UFC. I had to check the date for this card.

Piss me off. UFC pick em is ending....I liked picking on there and seeing aggregate scores.

Piss me off. UFC pick em is ending....I liked picking on there and seeing aggregate scores.
Really? I hadn't noticed that. I always pick on there as well as Tapology (where I came in first in a seasonal contest to win a risk free $500 once) as well as MMA Playground.

Anyone make a bet on DP/Alvarez yet? Gonna be on Eddie personally but I think the price will get a better.

Anyone make a bet on DP/Alvarez yet? Gonna be on Eddie personally but I think the price will get a better.

I like Dustin here, but he shouldn't be such a firm fav, may end up on Eddie small or just play FDNGTD

I have DP as a slight favorite. Just gonna wait and hope for a good line swing one way or the other.

I'd be surprised if Alvarez doesn't end up closing closer to evens. I felt like Poirier was just about done in the first fight irregardless of the knees, though it is nice to see that Poirier's finally figured out how not to wilt in a brawl.

Really interested in seeing the opening lines for the fights on the preliminary card (Fox and Fight pass). Not going into detail other than there might/could be some value, line dependant.

Last edited:
Back