One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

Back from Sunny Poland in one piece to post this double header!

Doing a few more of these reviews now.
Got the last episode of this season out on Wednesday!

Season 4 finished! Thanks so much for everyone who's supported the channel! There's 2 more Outrun videos left though on Saturdays to look forward to!

The final Outrun video my friends! All 5 endings are now playlisted for your viewing pleasure.

I've also done another product review.

I'M BACK WITH A 4 PART MINI SERIES LEAD IN TO SEASON 5.
STREETS OF RAGE 2 DONE WITH EVERY CHARACTER!
THIS WEEK WE START WITH MAX!

I'M BACK WITH A 4 PART MINI SERIES LEAD IN TO SEASON 5.
STREETS OF RAGE 2 DONE WITH EVERY CHARACTER!
THIS WEEK WE START WITH MAX!

Very cool I don’t know how I’ve never seen this before I was about to start a stream doing something similar. And make videos on a playlist on my channel also

Was going to start with doom 1 but have been having technical difficulties.

My plan was to run through every doom game leading up to the release of the new one.

Loved streets of rage played the crud out of it on my genisis.

Started this channel a few weeks ago trying to beat old videogames without continuing.
Thus far it has cost me sleep, sanity and I've bought a load of equipment it's hard to logically justify. It does look cool though. I've done 8 episodes so far and will be running a competition soon to give away free stuff.

Here's the channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFvBU22pFIosJShOi65T2A

Thanks for the time people.

hey man i know this is an old thread but just subscribed. anything you learned about doing the youtube thing over the past 2 years that I should know? Check out my channel its in my sig. My banner definantely needs to be updated lol

Very cool I don’t know how I’ve never seen this before I was about to start a stream doing something similar. And make videos on a playlist on my channel also

Was going to start with doom 1 but have been having technical difficulties.

My plan was to run through every doom game leading up to the release of the new one.

Loved streets of rage played the crud out of it on my genisis.

Hey man thanks for taking the time. I've been doing this for about 2 years now and it's so much fun I really enjoy putting content out. I've not tried to emulate PC yet but SNES runs super smooth for me, you could always try that version. Link me your Youtube Channel I'll subscribe!

hey man i know this is an old thread but just subscribed. anything you learned about doing the youtube thing over the past 2 years that I should know? Check out my channel its in my sig. My banner definantely needs to be updated lol

Hey I've just subbed to your channel.
The key for me is to put out regular content and try and make it as natural as possible.
I watch a few other channels and the ones I like seem the more real, if that's not too much of a cliche.
Plan ahead and try and do some games that maybe a lot of people don't play to mix up the obvious with the niche!
Thanks very much for checking out the videos! Much appreciated.

Part 2 of our Streets of Rage 2 One Credit Series is now live as we take on the evil empire with Skate!

Hey I've just subbed to your channel.
The key for me is to put out regular content and try and make it as natural as possible.
I watch a few other channels and the ones I like seem the more real, if that's not too much of a cliche.
Plan ahead and try and do some games that maybe a lot of people don't play to mix up the obvious with the niche!
Thanks very much for checking out the videos! Much appreciated.
cool thanks. I understand what you are saying. Too many people do videos and their commentary sounds like they are reading from a script. I pretty much just talk like I would talk to a friend sitting next to me.

Right now I am playing some popular games from the last few years just to get my commentary and whole editing processes dialed in because it does seem to be a learning experience. Eventually I want to start doing a mix of brand new titles right when they come out, indie games, and of course retro games (doing the entire megaman series comes to mind).

Your first post from a few years ago gives me hope seeing that you have a good amount of subscribers now and you had just started out. Also I totally get it about buying a ridiculous amount of equipement to do this. I spent over $1000 on building my game room and getting all of the electronics lol

The first new release I am going to go for is Red Dead Redemption 2. Gonna play after I get it at the midnight release to try and get my videos up before all of the big channels start uploading the next day

Part 3/4 of our Streets of Rage 2 series is now live and this week it's the turn of Blaze!

The final Outrun video my friends! All 5 endings are now playlisted for your viewing pleasure.

I've also done another product review.

I haven't had a chance to watch any of your outrun vids yet, but i loved that game as a kid..

me and my buddy in high school would go to the bowling alley down the street on the way home from school everyday for a long time, we wanted to beat outrun, and we got to the point where we could, with ONE Quarter!!

we would run a track, hop up and let the other run the next one to keep fatigue from setting in and stay fresh.

me and the same friend also beat doom on 32x on nightmare(or ultra violence i don't remember what the hardest one was then) but it did not allow saves and restarting from beginning of the level, you die and you start over from scratch.. It took us a long time to do that!!

cool thanks. I understand what you are saying. Too many people do videos and their commentary sounds like they are reading from a script. I pretty much just talk like I would talk to a friend sitting next to me.

Right now I am playing some popular games from the last few years just to get my commentary and whole editing processes dialed in because it does seem to be a learning experience. Eventually I want to start doing a mix of brand new titles right when they come out, indie games, and of course retro games (doing the entire megaman series comes to mind).

Your first post from a few years ago gives me hope seeing that you have a good amount of subscribers now and you had just started out. Also I totally get it about buying a ridiculous amount of equipement to do this. I spent over $1000 on building my game room and getting all of the electronics lol

The first new release I am going to go for is Red Dead Redemption 2. Gonna play after I get it at the midnight release to try and get my videos up before all of the big channels start uploading the next day

I just went to your channel for the first time, dude you need to advertise your videos in some way.

They all have almost ZERO views.

20-30 views is what it seems like you are getting.

I’m no YouTube master and haven’t really tried to start yet but damn.

Take this one for instance, it’s just me and my son messing around on the boat.

I posted it on a fishing forum.

It shows 915 views and I didn’t do anything with it.

There is something weird with the way they display view numbers though.

I think it only shows views from YouTube searches maybe.

And not linked from other forums etc.

Anyway watching your sniper elite video now.

It’s not as terrible as I would have expected no lie from your fiasco set up video here.

You have to find an outlet to advertise , put in some work.

Watch some video influencers videos about how to get out and grow etc, there is no reason for your vids to have so few views.

You can’t just expect to post them only to YouTube and get exposure.

I have sniper elite 3, I played it very shortly. I can’t remember why I didn’t play it more, I played all the way through 1 and 2.

Anyway do some research on how to get your channel to grow. Nothings going to happen without some work man, and keep at it.

Edit: I subscribed and liked it to help the cause lol.

I just went to your channel for the first time, dude you need to advertise your videos in some way.

They all have almost ZERO views.

20-30 views is what it seems like you are getting.

I’m no YouTube master and haven’t really tried to start yet but damn.

Take this one for instance, it’s just me and my son messing around on the boat.

I posted it on a fishing forum.

It shows 915 views and I didn’t do anything with it.

There is something weird with the way they display view numbers though.

I think it only shows views from YouTube searches maybe.

And not linked from other forums etc.

Anyway watching your sniper elite video now.

It’s not as terrible as I would have expected no lie from your fiasco set up video here.

You have to find an outlet to advertise , put in some work.

Watch some video influencers videos about how to get out and grow etc, there is no reason for your vids to have so few views.

You can’t just expect to post them only to YouTube and get exposure.

I have sniper elite 3, I played it very shortly. I can’t remember why I didn’t play it more, I played all the way through 1 and 2.

Anyway do some research on how to get your channel to grow. Nothings going to happen without some work man, and keep at it.

Edit: I subscribed and liked it to help the cause lol.

I have been doing research and crap all day every day for about a month while also making tons of videos. where do i advertise? do i go spam forums with links to my videos and get banned?

Edit: I just made a post on reddit gaming.

We should combine forces and take over the world!

Last edited:
Just uploaded a brand new video of Dying Light Part 1, made a good thumbnail, used good tags, posted it on a forum (here), good title, description, etc.

maybe i just need to make a virus video like Frank on Its Always Sunny......

I have been doing research and crap all day every day for about a month while also making tons of videos. where do i advertise? do i go spam forums with links to my videos and get banned?

Edit: I just made a post on reddit gaming.

We should combine forces and take over the world!

What I would do is start off with something like these guys, video influencers. Take a note pad out while watching the videos and take notes, and put some of the ideas into actions.

I stumbled upon it watching the tech reviews one of the guys does, both these guys have very successful individual channels so their input is legit.

This video is a recent one, and imo a lot of the suggestions in this video are for ones that are grown past where you are now already, but they have others for starting from scratch etc.

Watch a few of them to start out with, make notes and start implementing the suggestions. Maybe take one to two you can easily start off with and work on them and go from there.

I had a really good idea for you tube videos. On some of the fishing forums I visit the same questions always come up all the time.

How do I improve holeshot on my bullet, do foils work etc.

I have ALOT of knowledge in this area and spend time answering questions there and on Facebook groups, but I’m not on Facebook much. Anyway one of my groups has like 15,000 members.
That asks these questions like everyday. So I figured I’d do a series on these set up issues.

Technical difficulties with the boat has stopped that from happening and my go pro died etc, the reasons aren’t all that important.

What’s important is I took one suggestion from tech influencers and did it. I posted the vid on the fishing forum I am on where people talk about this and bam almost a thousand views(I think there is more that thread I made had around 2k views. Almost instantly. And I posted it on another boat forum as well that the thread had around 3k views.

Anyway, I took one suggestion on one quick video and had almost 1000 views show on my analytics

Are you on any good gaming forums that you are known on and have a lot of posts?
Maybe start a thread there , don’t do the “please subscribe bs “ just something like

Hey guys hey, here’s a sniper vid I did what do y’all think?

Also, one thing I’ve heard many times is to comment on popular channels of the same type, now don’t do the sub for sub stuff, but real helpful or sensere comments.

Like you see on x channel a vid on a game you watched on how to get past a level or something.

Comments like “ thanks for this video I was struggling with x game level until I saw this”
Or “ great vid, what I found works on that boss for me is this” type of shit.

Over time people will organically click your channel from seeing the comments.

This seemed silly at first but you won’t believe how many popular people used this method. It really works

One thing I learned from vid influencers is that commenting good comment on videos, if you have a video that is in the same category will put it in the suggested links on the side. I did not know that about the algorithm until today.

I’ve done a fair bit of research on the whole YouTube channel deal. I just wasn’t planning on my camera to die and the motor in my boat die as well. So my channel isn’t doing anything yet.

But the one vid i put out following only one suggestion had almost 1k views. Something to think about.

Just uploaded a brand new video of Dying Light Part 1, made a good thumbnail, used good tags, posted it on a forum (here), good title, description, etc.

maybe i just need to make a virus video like Frank on Its Always Sunny......

I got 47 seconds into that vid and turned it off, you did so many things wrong on the first minute , there was nothing to grab you.

This one on dying light has 11m views, now i know he posted it before it was out and that helps a ton, but he talked a little before starting about the game, where yours has none. I still turned his off at about 1.17, if i had interest in the game I might have stayed longer, but anyway that’s one thing I noticed right off the bat.

Now look how different this one starts and is done, I found this searching doom when I heard a new doom was coming out and I watched every video he did on doom, he has energy and I just enjoyed watching him play.

You need something to capture your audience and a reason to keep watching.

Hope this helps you in some way, but on your current game plan you won’t grow!

And to the OP, sorry for the thread hijack but maybe this convo helps you too(and me I’m learning as I do this as well!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Back