Fairtex vs Raja vs Boon

with only Boon being on par (but having too small inside for my hands) and a nice snug glove compartment.
I have also been looking at the 12oz BGV9's for bag/pads and I currently use Boon 16oz. What size Boon were too small inside for you? I find the 16oz Boon's rather big inside, but they may be smaller if they are 12oz?

I have also been looking at the 12oz BGV9's for bag/pads and I currently use Boon 16oz. What size Boon were too small inside for you? I find the 16oz Boon's rather big inside, but they may be smaller if they are 12oz?

I had ordered 12ozBoon and couldnt fit my hand in without bandages. I have normal sized hands. (180cm 185p)

I got a new pair of 12oz boons Wednesday and used them for the first time this week. Prior to using them I had stuffed a pair of socks in them because they were definitely tight.

They've loosened up a bit and was able to wear them with wraps with no discomfort. Didn't hit them on the bag or pads yet, just partner drills and then some sparring and I'm still a big fan of the brand.

I can say though that my older pair was definitely wider in the hand compartment than this newer pair. Old pair was 14oz Velcro vs 12oz laceup for the new pair

I just weighed my 16oz Boon's I bought 6 months ago. They both weigh in exactly at 14.0 oz! I wonder how much the 12 oz actually weigh? :p

I just weighed my 16oz Boon's I bought 6 months ago. They both weigh in exactly at 14.0 oz! I wonder how much the 12 oz actually weigh? :p

I’ll weigh em out next time I have access to a food scale

Hey guys. I'm looking for a 10oz or 12oz bag/pad glove with good wrist support (since I have skinny wrists) and good knuckle padding. I'm currently looking at Fairtex, Raja and Boon. Which of these would you recommend? Thanks.
I love the fairtex hands down. I got several pairs for my gym and they just last

so if i want Boons 12oz, should i order the 14oz to make up for the weight difference?

Hello everybody,

i’m looking for a new pair or boxing gloves (all around gloves).

i have tried fairtex BGV1 but for me, they were not comfortable. (I have small hands)

so i can’t decide myself between 2 pairs :
- Boon sport compact 12oz
- king pro boxing BG STAR/BG STAR MESH 12oz.

i like the design of both

so i need help to choose one pair, considering that the most important thing for me is the comfort (i wear handwraps under the gloves) and i don’t wan’t big gloves too.

Can you help me please or give me some advice ?

Thanks a lot

That really is weird as I have normal sized hands. But a friend bought 16oz Boon for sparring (big guy) and also couldnt fit his hands in with bandages. Have now ordered BGV9s

I fight at 185 but have huge hands. I swear by Winning and Rival gloves. My hands don't fit into most good quality brands with wraps or sometimes my finger tips get bruised because they're too snug.

Hello everybody,

i’m looking for a new pair or boxing gloves (all around gloves).

i have tried fairtex BGV1 but for me, they were not comfortable. (I have small hands)

so i can’t decide myself between 2 pairs :
- Boon sport compact 12oz
- king pro boxing BG STAR/BG STAR MESH 12oz.

i like the design of both

so i need help to choose one pair, considering that the most important thing for me is the comfort (i wear handwraps under the gloves) and i don’t wan’t big gloves too.

Can you help me please or give me some advice ?

Thanks a lot

What oz BGV1 gloves did you try on? Did you have hand wraps at the time? They usually are a fairly snug fit. Also remember no two pairs are identical, so it's possible you got unlucky with a loose fit.

Back