Favorite Female Wrestler of all time?

Molly Holly was supremely under-rated. She was very pretty and a damned good worker.

Trish Stratus was head-and-shoulders better than anyone when she was in her prime, other than Victoria.

Mickie James and Gail Kim are greats.

Wendi Richter. Madusa Michelli.

Charlotte is really damned good. I liked AJ's work a lot.

I could stare at Alexa all damned day and night.

Litas sweaty boobs would have liked me.

This might sound played, but chyna and trish are hard to beat.

Easy pick for me, Megumi Kudo! Kindergarten teacher by day, crazy fucking bitch by night. Plus she invented the vertibreaker.

41298dc8.jpg

Megumi551996.jpg

Megumi9261995.jpg

Honorable mention to Candice Lerae in PWG where she tore it up. Her guerrilla warfare match with Joey Ryan against the Bucks was insanity. The Bucks superkicked her in the face while wearing boots with thumbtacks on the soles.

candicechamp.jpg

Realizing now how much I am really into girls in hardcore matches. I should probably see a therapist or something.

Last edited:
K2Hddtz.png
1GliGOS.png
5cokNlQ.png

Thas all you need, doggie. Thas all you need.

Definitely Molly Holly and Madusa. If i had to chose, i would take Madusa because of her longer career, but both could work on the mat.

Debra-Miceli-Feet-720456.jpg
1287481005_1472b20658.jpg

LeilaniKai.jpg

Also, Mae Young has to be the best female bump taker ever. Maybe best bump taker overall. A 2 dollar steak w/ jugs and gams.

Special mentions out to ODB.

Luna Vachon and AJ Lee.

In particular Luna starting with Kevin Sullivan down in Florida was great and her first appearance generated TONS of heat on Sullivan.

Back