Anyone drink distilled water everyday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 388303
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 388303

Hi guys

I been doing a lot of research on distilled water and benefits of it.
I recently bought a 4 litre home water distiller.

Anyone else drinking distilled water everyday? If so what benefits have you been experiencing?

Thanks guys

I only drink the finest tapwater only delivered to me by virgins who have purified themselves in the cleansing waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Fresh, mountain tap water here.
Preferably ice cold.

I only drink the finest tapwater only delivered to me by virgins who have purified themselves in the cleansing waters of Lake Minnetonka.

I only drink the finest breast milk from real cambodian immigrants.

I don't drink distilled water, just filtered. My geckos drink distilled.

Hi guys

Anyone else drinking distilled water everyday? If so what benefits have you been experiencing?

Thanks guys

You’re drinking coolant.

Snake oil which can and will hurt you.

You NEED minerals.

I only drink the finest breast milk from real cambodian immigrants.

I don't drink distilled water, just filtered. My geckos drink distilled.

Are these Cambodian immigrants the geckos you talk of?

Hi guys

Thanks guys

Although I think distilled water is better than tap water, I do think it's more beneficial to add minerals back in. I've read countless articles on all the pros and cons of distilled water, mineralized water, etc. It's hard to know what's best because of all of the information out there, but I will link an article that gives a good description on the benefits of drinking water with minerals...rather certain minerals added back in after distillation and not minerals present in tap water.

https://jonbarron.org/athletic-performance/catalyst-altered-trace-minerals

You''ll notice it mentions ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake. The author of this article used to sell his own mineral supplement containing these ionic minerals, but he most likely obtained these minerals from a company called Trace Minerals Research, which sells it's own trace mineral supplement called Concentrace...which the author of this artlcle now recommends.

I am not drinking distilled water daily as it can be acidic is taking on the regaular basis.

If you’re really bothered about what water you drink get something to alkalinse your water.

I only would drink distilled water as the last gallon before a weight cut. What article did you read saying it's good to do that on a regular basis? Please share on here bc I don't think there's any advantages and not taking fresh water sounds like a bad idea

First, you get all the minerals you need from your veges and multi vitamin/mineral tablet. What you DON'T NEED in tap water is all the fluoride, lead, corrosion, chlorine and whatever else municipalities add to make the water "safe". Most cities East of the Mississippi have centuries old water lines that are corroding. After a couple times of seeing brown water coming out of my tap in Syracuse, NY I decided to filter all my water through a Zero water filter. I don't trust municipalities nor government officials. Remember how they went on TV in Flint, Michigan and drank a glass of water to show it was safe? How did that turn out?

Shame, Cambodian girls usually have a nice arse in comparison to alot of SE Asia

lucky for me i was raised in a city with the highest khmer population in the US...yes they are beautiful. Lucy Thai is an ex gf of mine. khmer thai pinay and viet girls are the best.

lucky for me i was raised in a city with the highest khmer population in the US...yes they are beautiful. Lucy Thai is an ex gf of mine. khmer thai pinay and viet girls are the best.

Yeah but they are all westernised? It takes that special crazy something out of them........

Back