Online Ammo Site recommendations

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
So, anyone got some recommendations on pretty decent sites that generally run good ammo sales and have decent customer service?

About the only one I know anything about is Lucky Gunner.

I get most of my stuff from Lucky Gunner. They always have great prices and fast shipping. Customer service is solid too.

So, anyone got some recommendations on pretty decent sites that generally run good ammo sales and have decent customer service?

About the only one I know anything about is Lucky Gunner.

Most of my ammo purchases lately have come from Brownells. Just wait for one of their 10% off & free shipping sales. I just got 2k of 9mm for like $350 shipped.

I also check this anytime I want ammo.

https://gun.deals/category/ammo?caliber=1

Last edited:
Freedom Munitions. Can get 62 grain new stuff from them for like .45 a round and they sell re-manufactured stuff too even lower than that.

Just checked, their reman .223 in 55 grain is .31 a round right now. Their 9mm 115gr new is like .19 a round right now

Problem is being able to search their site when they have stuff in stock.

Better yet, anyone know one that ships to Hawaii? :cool:
Good luck on that

Freedom Munitions. Can get 62 grain new stuff from them for like .45 a round and they sell re-manufactured stuff too even lower than that.

Just checked, their reman .223 in 55 grain is .31 a round right now. Their 9mm 115gr new is like .19 a round right now

Problem is being able to search their site when they have stuff in stock.

Good luck on that

They are going bankrupt. They have also had quite a lot of issues with their ammo.

Btw .31 for reman is horrible. You can get wolf gold for like $270 right now.

They are going bankrupt. They have also had quite a lot of issues with their ammo.

Btw .31 for reman is horrible. You can get wolf gold for like $270 right now.
They're going bankrupt? Damn

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Better yet, anyone know one that ships to Hawaii? :cool:

Here's a comprehensive list.

giphy.webp

<2>

Palmettostatearmory.com is not bad
sportsmansguide.com is also decent, specially with their membership and their "free shipping" coupons. Ive gotten stuff from aimsurplus.com and ammotogo.com both are good to go but their prices a bit higher sometimes.

Back