Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might’ve deserved a thread. Pretty impressive considering he only kind-of trained for that.

It is impressive, yes. I wrote the half an hour work as partially a quip, but it is true. Messi plays about 40 games a year, so around 60 hours, plus extensive travelling. And that's all at a top level, while Floyd essentially went up against the equivalent of a good amateur.

When you look at it like that, you can see why Floyd wanted the fight. Why bother risking a GGG or improved Canelo?

I did consider making a thread, but thought we still needed a break from the Mayweather McGregor ones!

It is impressive, yes. I wrote the half an hour work as partially a quip, but it is true. Messi plays about 40 games a year, so around 60 hours, plus extensive travelling. And that's all at a top level, while Floyd essentially went up against the equivalent of a good amateur.

When you look at it like that, you can see why Floyd wanted the fight. Why bother risking a GGG or improved Canelo?

I did consider making a thread, but thought we still needed a break from the Mayweather McGregor ones!

I for one appreciate the fact that you didn’t make a May/Mac thread. Good eye.

Currently interning at a firm in downtown sf

Walked outside to go home for the day. Crossing street when guy in front of me almost gets ran over. Guy in front of me gets pissed and throws a wicked right hook at the driver and just fucking nails him.

Right in front of the cops tho so hes likely in trouble

From highest paid sportsman to advertising windows on UK TV. The fuck?

Lmao the splash image looks like a PPV advert. I can’t watch the video right now but lol, love windows.

Lmao the splash image looks like a PPV advert. I can’t watch the video right now but lol, love windows.
I wonder how much he charged? I dont see love windows having that kind of capitol
And lol at his enthusiasm

I wonder how much he charged? I dont see love windows having that kind of capitol
And lol at his enthusiasm

Not sure where you are, but there's been a spate of Hollywood stars making ads in the UK ; Stallone for bread, Arnie for price comparison sites and they get good money. This ad was during a trashy reality show, so loads of viewers.

I reckon Floyd got a few hundred G. It looks like it was filmed in a hotel room.

Not sure where you are, but there's been a spate of Hollywood stars making ads in the UK ; Stallone for bread, Arnie for price comparison sites and they get good money. This ad was during a trashy reality show, so loads of viewers.

I reckon Floyd got a few hundred G. It looks like it was filmed in a hotel room.
Mexico, so we don't get to see these high quality commercials lol

Ah ok

Lol yeah it does

Jeff Mayweather will be training Charles Martin for his upcoming fight with Adam Kownacki

man, is mike tyson's speech getting worse? he seems punch drunk here (timestamped):

i hope he's just sleepy or some shit, i hate seeing legends like this.

this was pretty fun. laila was NOT in a good mood as was noted by just about every single person in attendance

this was pretty fun. laila was NOT in a good mood as was noted by just about every single person in attendance

Love your work man. That was a fun video.

It's cool to see how nice Earnie Shavers is, but said to see the state of Bowe.

Love your work man. That was a fun video.

It's cool to see how nice Earnie Shavers is, but said to see the state of Bowe.
yea, i love earnie. always such a sweet guy. bowe has been like that for at least the 5 years i have known him. and he always greets any requests for questions with "am i getting paid?" but he answers anyway.

thanks for the kind words

enzo calzage passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back