General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Not sure how McGregor lasts the distance. He'll be gassed after 1 round under Khabib
Probably and I was hoping for better odds on Khabib itd but the price is too short. Conor has a granite chin, but yeah if he's on his back the whole time he won't last 25 minutes. I'm hoping Khabib slows a bit too, maybe the second half of the fight looks like Khabib did vs Raging Al, etc. I favor itd too for sure but +380 was worth a little stab.

Getting Formiga and borg at dog prices was nice

Also hit kunitskaya at -110 and -120

Probably and I was hoping for better odds on Khabib itd but the price is too short. Conor has a granite chin, but yeah if he's on his back the whole time he won't last 25 minutes. I'm hoping Khabib slows a bit too, maybe the second half of the fight looks like Khabib did vs Raging Al, etc. I favor itd too for sure but +380 was worth a little stab.

I don't know man, I really hate that bet. If it goes the distance I'm inclined to think McGregor has managed to keep khabib in check, possibly with a couple of early knockdowns and kept the fight at range for 5 rounds

I don't know man, I really hate that bet. If it goes the distance I'm inclined to think McGregor has managed to keep khabib in check, possibly with a couple of early knockdowns and kept the fight at range for 5 rounds

I could see a situation where Khabib wins the early rounds with TD's and gnp but Conor survives, and as both get tired less and less damage is able to be inflicted by either and Khabib wins a somewhat comfortable decision due to his control in rds 1-3.

IDK, it's not like I risked a lot on it. I thought +380 had value since I favor Khabib in the fight. I have a lot more on his ML than I do on this prop. If he finished Conor, I won't be sad at all.

Fight doesn't start R3 was -110 yesterday i saw. I think that is pretty likely. Khabib handles him on the mat or can't take the left...

Getting Formiga and borg at dog prices was nice

Also hit kunitskaya at -110 and -120
What the fuck just because Kunitskaya got destroyed by Cyborg she opens as a underdog against Lansberg? Please let me get my hands on those odds fast

Russian money coming in on Krylov at Marathon? Odds dead even now.

What the fuck just because Kunitskaya got destroyed by Cyborg she opens as a underdog against Lansberg? Please let me get my hands on those odds fast
I got-130 but still value for sure. She should beat Lina pretty easily honestly imo.

Fight doesn't start R3 was -110 yesterday i saw. I think that is pretty likely. Khabib handles him on the mat or can't take the left...

Meh don't like it at all. Khabib only finishes early against absolute scrub grapplers with no ability to take punishment. Conor is gonna be overmatched on the mat yes, but he's tough as hell and I gotta believe can survive 10 minutes if Raging Al can survive like he did on his back. I'd play o2.0 myself, I think barring an early Conor KO we see rd 3.

Meh don't like it at all. Khabib only finishes early against absolute scrub grapplers with no ability to take punishment. Conor is gonna be overmatched on the mat yes, but he's tough as hell and I gotta believe can survive 10 minutes if Raging Al can survive like he did on his back. I'd play o2.0 myself, I think barring an early Conor KO we see rd 3.
I thought about it longer and yeah I'm discrediting Conors heart/toughness a fair bit. I'm not betting anything until fight day anyway; fair chance injury curse strikes so no use tying cash up

Latest lines seemed to jump up way faster than I’ve ever seen

Kinda bummed

Sandhagen went from +135 straight to 100
Sanders flipped from +165 to -105

5dimes must’ve switched up how their lines shift

Pretty dramatic

Last edited:
I love Thug Rose, but give me Andrade pre fight at -115. I can't see Rose handling her wrestling early on while Jessica is fresh. And while I think Rose's chances increase as the fight goes on (obviously I trust her has tank wau more) I think her live line after rd 2 will potentially be great anyway. Or maybe a tiny bet on Rose sub to hedge if price is right.

But basically I think Andrade wins the first half of this fight easily.

I love Thug Rose, but give me Andrade pre fight at -115. I can't see Rose handling her wrestling early on while Jessica is fresh. And while I think Rose's chances increase as the fight goes on (obviously I trust her has tank wau more) I think her live line after rd 2 will potentially be great anyway. Or maybe a tiny bet on Rose sub to hedge if price is right.

But basically I think Andrade wins the first half of this fight easily.

Andrade is fighting Kowalkiewicz at UFC 228 so she has some work to do before the Rose fight can even be booked.

Also, I don’t recall Andrade having issues with her cardio. She put an insane pace on Hill and Claudia and she didn’t slow down at all.

Andrade is fighting Kowalkiewicz at UFC 228 so she has some work to do before the Rose fight can even be booked.

Also, I don’t recall Andrade having issues with her cardio. She put an insane pace on Hill and Claudia and she didn’t slow down at all.

Damn I thought she was booked vs Rose LOL. Well, guess I have a futures bet...

I trust Andrades gastank more than Rose.
Even in the Joanna fight she kept the pace up for 5 rounds, I remember Rose slowing a lot in the 4th round against JJ. In interviews she said her legs didn't wanna move anymore so she had to abandon darting in and out and stand her ground and strike in the pocket. Against Andrade she would get mauled in a situation like that, and we don't know how Roses cardio holds up in a more wrestling heavy fight

Kinda don't get why this as wide as it is. Cheeks is a good wrestler, athlete, decent hands. Yeah he got his back taken last fight thats a concern.

Thoughts @Oblivian ?

Kinda don't get why this as wide as it is. Cheeks is a good wrestler, athlete, decent hands. Yeah he got his back taken last fight thats a concern.

Thoughts @Oblivian ?

Definitely agree. I was thinking line would be close to even honestly. Looking into Jennerman/Jackson now. I'm leaning Jennerman at current odds.

Back