Gervonta wants Dillashaw

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
irq4s94k92f11.jpg

Dillashaw just KO’ed Davis on Twitter

Gervonta doesn't seem to be that smart. Lucky for him, he knows how to bang...

Well, this is dumb all around. Dillashaw also telling Davis that he'd whoop him in the ring.

Prime boxers chasing MMA guys is pretty pathetic.

How did all the hate for Davis begin?

Other than these tweets the guy hardly ever says a word, his social media pages arent updated daily, hasnt said any dumb shit in post fight interviews, am I missing something??

BTW, he won a belt while Loma was still in his division

How did all the hate for Davis begin?

Other than these tweets the guy hardly ever says a word, his social media pages arent updated daily, hasnt said any dumb shit in post fight interviews, am I missing something??

BTW, he won a belt while Loma was still in his division

He acted like an idiot on the Mayweather/McGregor undercard while losing a belt on the scales. It was an event that he really could have capitalized on, but instead showed up fat, clearly disinterested, and then proceeded to act like a cunt in the ring. He's still a guy with a ton of potential, but it's potential that could very well piss away.

Dillysnake would kick that little midgets head into the crowd!!

man like Davis as a fighter... but we were talking about him vs Loma not calling out his one time sparring partner that competes in another sport.

gervonta gets kicked into next week if they fight mma.

TJ gets put into a coma in 2 rounds if they box.

so intriguing i'm falling asleep just thinking about it.

Let dillashaw use k1 rules to even it up. I’d happily watch that

Urgh I hate when fighters talk trash about opponents they have no intention to actually fight. That applies to boxers V boxers, MMA fighters V MMA fighters, or boxers V MMA fighters.

Let dillashaw use k1 rules to even it up. I’d happily watch that
My money would still be on Gervonta knocking dudes head into the stratosphere. Davis may be act8ng more and more clownish but he still is pretty nasty in the ring and his power and speed would be a huge asset in any stand up match.
The speed at which he pivots and throws that killer right would be too much

My money would still be on Gervonta knocking dudes head into the stratosphere. Davis may be act8ng more and more clownish but he still is pretty nasty in the ring and his power and speed would be a huge asset in any stand up match.
The speed at which he pivots and throws that killer right would be too much

TJ clearly cant live with Davis pure boxing, I think it would definitely help to level the playing field. I started kickboxing about 15 years after boxing and soon realised that you can't take more than a couple of leg kicks unless your legs are conditioned. Id take Davis early but his legs will give up on him if he cant get TJ out of there quickly.

Back