Poll - Do you think Jones will Fail another drug test??

Do you think Jones will fail another drug test?

• Total voters

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok so I think when jones finally comes back, he will eventually fail his 3rd drug test. So I made this thread to bump it when it happens and want to see what % of sherdoggers predicted it

Why do I think this? Since USADA I think hes only fought clean once, it was against OSP and didn't look like the same fighter. I think Jones is afraid to fight clean and lose legit for once, sure he has asteriks on his wins over Cormier but he has never actually legit lost, I think hes afraid to lose mostly because of all the hype behind him still and will try to use them again and get caught.

What do you think sherdog? Its not like you'd be surprised but do you really think he will get caught again? I DO!

screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-6-08-42-pm.jpg

DH4LpJ4UIAAuwg-.jpg

boo-confused.jpg

Since USADA I think hes only fought clean once, it was against OSP and didn't look like the same fighter.

People need to stop saying that. You are very naive if you think he has fought clean even once in his prime.

No, I think his team has it figured out by now

Can we just let fighters juice please? I mean what gives, they're getting their heads bashed in anyway what's a little juice gonna do? Makes it more fun to watch just imagine little yoel romeros in 125lbs like "i luhh u".

Jon Jones will fail another life test, for sure.

People need to stop saying that. You are very naive if you think he has fought clean even once in his prime.
There is nothing wrong with his statement. The only thing naive about it is that during his suspension before the fight was when I feel like he was most obviously juicing. He blew up in size and strength

He'll do something stupid. That's almost guaranteed. Followed by "changed man...this time for real"

NO!, Another drug test will fail Jones

IMO it is possible (he fails again).
But unlikely he did not learn (by now) that he will get caught.

Jones pre-USADA always had suspiciously low testosterone levels come drug test day. Then post-USADA he fails two drug tests.

Jones, you've always been on something your entire career. DC was right.

4 yrs from now? Yes. If he isnt in jail.

HGH gut.

But will he fail another test! Not if Brock can pass six months worth of em. USADA is a joke under Worst Management Ever

so many people voted yes because unless you're a nuthugger you know jones is afraid to fight clean.

He’ll fail another test. Dude is the stereotypical narcissist.

It’s just a matter of time until Jon’s unique blend of psychological and impulse issues reassert themselves. Could be PEDs, could be criminal behaviour, could be disasters in his personal life. Maybe all of them.

But, as sure as the sun rises and the sun sets, Jon Jones will fuck up again.

Exactly.

Just because he didn’t destroy OSP, people assume he was clean.
I doubt it.

Jones pre-USADA always had suspiciously low testosterone levels come drug test day. Then post-USADA he fails two drug tests.

Jones, you've always been on something your entire career. DC was right.
Always? The only time he reportedly had low t was his fight with D.C. What are you some pretend crooked police officer planting fake evidence?

Back