Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v10: Stop Gap Fred Before Blockey's New Season Fred

Do you want Man Yoo to lose/draw tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eintracht Frnakfurt, second best club in Germany, re-signed Rebic :)
Rebic is a can, he scores like 5 goals a season (if even that lol)

Rebic is a can, he scores like 5 goals a season (if even that lol)

yah, well two were in the dfb pokal final and that was two more goals than BVB scored in the dfb pokal final :D

Fucking forgot to enter the shoe company FF and they’re closed for new entrants into their league. Fuck sake!! There goes my off white nike shuce

yah, well two were in the dfb pokal final and that was two more goals than BVB scored in the dfb pokal final :D

We won the year before

Against Frankfurt ;)

2 against Bayern in the cup final. Big game player, Ozil should take notes.
He will never have a better game in his career, good timing imo.

FPL still has shit servers I see, what a joke.

See her already.
When she’s done with her placement she’s down here for 2 weeks. Vetbae to Chules today “I know right, we get on so well”. We’re already talking like we’re together lol

Frankfurt to win the league this season and he scores 2 hattricks against Bayern.
ESYB4Yb.gif

When she’s done with her placement she’s down here for 2 weeks. Vetbae to Chules today “I know right, we get on so well”. We’re already talking like we’re together lol

This is gonna end badly

We won the year before

Against Frankfurt ;)

Back-to-back finals while winning one against Bayern? Looks like a club on the rise! I really like the shirt this year, which is half the reason I picked them. Maybe I'll buy it, or ask my Gerry friend to buy and ship and then venmo

You need to soak her ASAP, imo.

This is getting alarmingly close to friend territory.

please stop posting about htis young lady until you actually meet her.
its getting to be too much, and i want you to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back