Glory 56 Denver Thread

im still around here folks

im living in another city and state(an a dangerous one :() with a shitty internet connection

see you all tomorrow

I pick Vakhitov by 3rd round tko

Don' t underestimate Ilunga, but i am looking forward to see your fighter

I think Cozmâncă destroys Ilunga even at the moment. He will refuse nobody since he took a fight on short notice when he was very young, against Murat Aygun of Peter Aerts. Plus he beat Cikotic years ago in FFC.

I know the opposition was poorer since Aygun and Brunswijk, but since then he destroyed so many opponents starting with Damian Garcia in Superkombat. To the body, to the liver, plus he has the hook of Ghiță, high kicks, knee kicks, he"s only missing better low kicks to become one of the most complete fighters I have ever seen. I am not sure Romania can develop him like the Netherlands, but trained by the best Dutch coach he would become major star like former K-1 legends.

I didn"t pay so much attention but I am glad somebody is posting videos with Colosseum. He is from Scorpions Iași (Moroșanu, Ciobanu, Hurduc brothers, Năstase, etc). Only 25 years old.

So Cor Hemmers, you better see this buddy!

Minas Gerais, Sete Lagoas, 70 Kilometers from Belo Horizonte

think about an dangerous place...
Stay safe bro we need your contributions.

You move there for work or what? Get out of the favelas!

I'm waiting on his reply elaborating why it is so dangerous.

still down on my hometown being much more threatening than some good natured Minas Gerais town.

what a horrible card. Marcus - Wilnis fight saves it, but not a fan of the Vakhitov - Ilunga title fight.

what a horrible card. Marcus - Wilnis fight saves it, but not a fan of the Vakhitov - Ilunga title fight.
Not sure who a lot of these guys are. Hopeful their will be some surprise prospects at least.

I've never been high on Ilunga. Always seemed sloppy to me and his performances are inconsistent. He has flashes of brilliances from time to time though.

Not expecting much from the card so if the fights are fun at least I'll be satisfied.

Why does this event start so damn late...

Really? Why?

How many murders in the last year?

The city that i live 18 years of my life Campo grande-from Mato grosso do sul state, haves 900 thousand habitant with 20,3 murders per 100k habitants, while Sete Lagoas Minas Gerais haves 32,7 for a city who haves only 230k ppl

there is a lot of thugs and small towns around, a lot of robberies with bandits hiding in forests ,crazy shit

yesterday my neighboor was gun robbed on the bus...it happens every time,the city is a mess.....

Btw where are you from man?

hahhaahhaahha

there are favelas here,i swere,Itapoã one and two,in my city we didnt have it....

I am an academic

i was Studying Economy on the federal university of my city-state but i didnt liked so i made the a test called ENEM(here in brazil we have free universities,who are the best ones, hard to enter---this is what ppl say because honestly it isnt...) and i am now on other state at another federal university who is very good for what i think that i wantam on Agronomy now.

i thought that i liked economy :(

<DCrying>

The city that i live 18 years of my life Campo grande-from Mato grosso do sul state, haves 900 thousand habitant with 20,3 murders per 100k habitants, while Sete Lagoas Minas Gerais haves 32,7 for a city who haves only 230k ppl

there is a lot of thugs and small towns around, a lot of robberies with bandits hiding in forests ,crazy shit

yesterday my neighboor was gun robbed on the bus...it happens every time,the city is a mess.....

Btw where are you from man?

hahhaahhaahha

there are favelas here,i swere,Itapoã one and two,in my city we didnt have it....

I am an academic

i was Studying Economy on the federal university of my city-state but i didnt liked so i made the a test called ENEM(here in brazil we have free universities,who are the best ones, hard to enter---this is what ppl say because honestly it isnt...) and i am now on other state at another federal university who is very good for what i think that i wantam on Agronomy now.

i thought that i liked economy :(

<DCrying>
20 is also pretty high... I remember here in Ecuador when i was a kid the average here was around 20 per 100k, with some cities having around 90 per 100k. It was scary to walk the streets especially at night. Now the average has decreased to about 5 per 100k and i feel safer than i did in many places in Europe. I hope the situation gets better in latinamerica, it certainly has in Ecuador and Colombia, but not so sure about Brazil, Nicaragua, Honduras etc and Venezuela is really messed up.

Back