Any Lucha Underground fans here

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I stopped watching wrestling for over 12 years until about 2 years ago I saw a lucha underground show and man was I hooked.

Went back saw every episode from the first one and I watch the show now every week when it's on.

Any Lucha Underground fans here?

A lot of people watch it.

I don't like the intergender wrestling.

I find it's the most exciting type of wrestling to watch. Especially when they have the 3v3 and everyone is flying all over the place

Hell yeah. Love it.

Mil Muertes FTW

th

th

Some of their guys also appear in Impact Wrestling and I like what I've seen of them there.

Mil is a destroyer for sure.

I was sad to see Prince Puma go but wish him the best in NXT. Last 2 seasons I became a big fan of Pentagon Dark

I'm still on Season 1(I binge like 12 episodes, and then break), so I haven't become too attached to the wrestlers. Puma is fucking crazy though. That guy is one of the best athletes on Earth. I look forward to the WWE neutering the absolute shit out of him for no reason whatsoever.

I fuckin' love everything about LA though. Even the cheesy ass "cinematic" promos. There's just something about how they put it all together that makes it click(unlike TNA, who did it all wrong). The story line of those jobbers(Son of Havoc and the rest) winning the Trio Championships, was so damn good. I was cheering from my couch when they pulled it off.

Love it. Best promotion going right now. From what I've seen, at least.

I watched the first two season and really liked it. Only caught one episode this season so far, though.

I watched the first two season and really liked it. Only caught one episode this season so far, though.

I think we're on season 4 now

So much has changed since the first couple seasons but man these matches only get better

I'm still on Season 1(I binge like 12 episodes, and then break), so I haven't become too attached to the wrestlers. Puma is fucking crazy though. That guy is one of the best athletes on Earth. I look forward to the WWE neutering the absolute shit out of him for no reason whatsoever.

I fuckin' love everything about LA though. Even the cheesy ass "cinematic" promos. There's just something about how they put it all together that makes it click(unlike TNA, who did it all wrong). The story line of those jobbers(Son of Havoc and the rest) winning the Trio Championships, was so damn good. I was cheering from my couch when they pulled it off.

Love it. Best promotion going right now. From what I've seen, at least.

100% agree. Amazing presentation. They play well within their limits. One thing I don't get yet is the dynamic between Stryker and Vampiro.

100% agree. Amazing presentation. They play well within their limits. One thing I don't get yet is the dynamic between Stryker and Vampiro.

Yeah, they don't really have a set dynamic. They're both pretty neutral and simply calling the action, with Vampiro being the knowledgeable veteran guy with a few personal vendettas. I think it's kind of cool though. I like how Vampiro has these long running grudges with random folks, like Conan, but will still call it down the middle and not exactly play a heel or face for the most part. It's just another unique feature of their show, that you don't really notice, but adds to the whole presentation, that isn't trying to imitate anyone. They aren't a typical heel/face tandem. They're just passionate commentators.

Yeah, they don't really have a set dynamic. They're both pretty neutral and simply calling the action, with Vampiro being the knowledgeable veteran guy with a few personal vendettas. I think it's kind of cool though. I like how Vampiro has these long running grudges with random folks, like Conan, but will still call it down the middle and not exactly play a heel or face for the most part. It's just another unique feature of their show, that you don't really notice, but adds to the whole presentation, that isn't trying to imitate anyone. They aren't a typical heel/face tandem. They're just passionate commentators.

They are very passionate commentators. And Vampiro's match with Pentagon was a phenomenal match and also his build up of Puma to beat Mil was fantastic as well

vampiro-pentagon-ultima-lucha.0.0.0.jpg

That was Pentagon Jr before the transformation which happened after this match I believe

Do you guys watch it weekly or just binge watch a whole season lol

Personally I watch it every Thursday when I find it online

Do you guys watch it weekly or just binge watch a whole season lol

Personally I watch it every Thursday when I find it online

It's on Netflix now, so the binge is more likely for most. I don't even know when it's on TV. I don't have El Ray, but it's on some Latino network over here. I'll be damned if I know the schedule though, or if they even have a consistent air time on that channel.

Back