Conor McGregor vs Georges St-Pierre

Long, rangy, dangerous with every hand.

Conor slaps the petroleum jelly off GSP.

1st round KO mark my words.

McGod Bless

I’m not trolling when I say it wouldn’t even really be competitive. I mean I’d buy every GSP ppv no matter who he fights so I guess I’d still pay to see it.

GSP will treat conor like a prison twink if this fight ever happens

Conor would tap at the "if you want to touch gloves, do it now".

If Conor beats Khabib, Dana would be out of his mind not to immediately make this fight next. This is guaranteed to be the biggest fight in MMA history. I'd bet it's the first UFC PPV to hit 2 million+ buys. I can't believe Dana is acting like this isn't a fight he wants to do. That garners an absolute WHAT THE FUCK from me.

Do it in Canada.

BT-thrSCUAAqOiO.jpg

I am not interested in this fight, but if it happens they both have to be stripped of their belts.
It would be unfortunate if these two guys were given title fights without fights in said division only to have them fuck off for a money fight.
Too much has to happen before this is discussed.
Why?

We certainly need someone to save us all from McGoof
i think we're about to see yet another early but rapid descent in mma celebrity. the only hope conor has in a fight with khabib is that khabib doesn't show up or make weight, which i find unlikely considering the purse and the level of ease i imagine he knows he can dispatch of this opponent with. what's conor gonna do after that? Nate 3, for shits and giggles? it's unlikely he ever rekindles the kinda of fire and hunger he had on his run leading to Mayweather.

If Conor beats Khabib, Dana would be out of his mind not to immediately make this fight next. This is guaranteed to be the biggest fight in MMA history. I'd bet it's the first UFC PPV to hit 2 million+ buys. I can't believe Dana is acting like this isn't a fight he wants to do. That garners an absolute WHAT THE FUCK from me.

Do it in Canada.

BT-thrSCUAAqOiO.jpg

Dana knows what Georges would do to Conor and he can't have that. He doesn't even like GSP and would throw him under the bus at any opportunity. The last thing in the world Dana wants to see is GSP beat the shit out of Conor or Khabib and ride off into the sunset again.

@MusterX

I do think GSP would be the heavy favorite, but regardless, doesn't GSP still have 3 fights left on his current contract? Dana should just do the fight, let things happen as they may, then continue to move forward afterwards regardless of who wins.

Hell, even if Conor gets absolutely destroyed there's still Conor/Nate 3 to fall back on, which sells itself. So Dana has an out there.

With Dana pretending like the UFC is worth $7 Billion dollars (lol) this is the perfect fight to have to cement that idea. "The UFC is worth $7 Billion Dollars. And now we just did the biggest fight in UFC history. The UFC is at it's peak and continues to grow." Essentially this fight helps UFC push its narrative that's it's the biggest it's ever been.

So really, there's no good reason not to have it. It strongly benefits the UFC even if Conor loses, or gets totally destroyed.

@MusterX

I do think GSP would be the heavy favorite, but regardless, doesn't GSP still have 3 fights left on his current contract? Dana should just do the fight, let things happen as they may, then continue to move forward afterwards regardless of who wins.

Hell, even if Conor gets absolutely destroyed there's still Conor/Nate 3 to fall back on, which sells itself. So Dana has an out there.

With Dana pretending like the UFC is worth $7 Billion dollars (lol) this is the perfect fight to have to cement that idea. "The UFC is worth $7 Billion Dollars. And now we just did the biggest fight in UFC history. The UFC is at it's peak and continues to grow." Essentially this fight helps UFC push its narrative that's it's the biggest it's ever been.

So really, there's no good reason not to have it. It strongly benefits the UFC even if Conor loses, or gets totally destroyed.

I'm not against the fight. I would love to see it. I just think its more than Uncle Dana can handle. GSP is the real deal, even after double knee surgery and being 36 years old he is still probably the best fighter in the world at 155 or 170. Georges vs. undefeated Khabib would be crazy as well.

@MusterX

I suppose the best thing we can hope for is the Conor/Khabib winner directly calls out GSP after the fight.

Do it in Canada.

BT-thrSCUAAqOiO.jpg
3 million PPV's

Unless gsp cuts to 155 to fight him and gets abducted by aliens during fight week, that's an easy fight .

3 million PPV's

That would be amazing. But with the right hype, happening in Canada, with a killer undercard (which apparently McGregor wouldn't allow because of the whole PPV thing) then I'd say this thing could do about 2.7 million.

Unless gsp cuts to 155 to fight him and gets abducted by aliens during fight week, that's an easy fight .
What if the aliens abducted gsp right now, fix his colitis, alien roid him back to 185 gsp size and help him cut to 155 using untestable alien methods?

It COULD happen lol

Back